Football League Opta Facts - 20-21 January
Leeds v Bournemouth
- Leeds have won all five previous home games against Bournemouth in the league, scoring two or more in each clash.
- Despite taking the lead in the reverse fixture in September, the Cherries were picked off in the second half by Leeds, eventually losing by three goals to one.
- Bournemouth have scored 12 goals from outside the box, a league-high, while opponents Leeds have scored just six.
- Leeds have lost four and won none of their last seven in league competition.
- Eddie Howe's men have netted 33 second half goals this term, six more than Leeds have scored in total.
- The Whites have kept just one clean sheet in their last 16 games.
Middlesbrough v Cardiff
- Middlesbrough have won seven of their last nine at home to Cardiff, losing the other two.
- There hasn't been a draw between Middlesbrough and Cardiff in league competition since April 1971, with the Bluebirds winning on nine occasions since (L10).
- Middlesbrough are the only Championship side yet to make any errors leading to goals this season.
- The Bluebirds have won just one of their last 15 games on the road, losing eight (D6).
- Boro' have recorded 13 clean sheets so far this season; the most in the division.
- Cardiff have scored just three times in the final 15 minutes this term; a joint-league-low with Birmingham and Blackpool.
Brighton v Ipswich
- Brighton have lost their last three games against Ipswich by exactly two goals to nil.
- The Tractor Boys haven't won four consecutive league games against the Seagulls since September 1960.
- Daryl Murphy has scored two and assisted two more in his last three games against Brighton.
- Ipswich have won four and lost none of their last six away games. Indeed, the Tractor Boys have won their last two on the road; they've not picked up three wins a row since January 2009.
- Jake Forster-Caskey has created more goalscoring chances without providing an assist than any other player this season (37).
- Defender Lewis Dunk is Brighton's top scorer in all competitions this term with six goals; however he is suspended for this game.
Fulham v Nottingham Forest
- Fulham were beaten 5-3 in the reverse meeting at the City Ground, their first defeat in five against Forest (W2 D2). Felix Magath was sacked after this match.
- Forest have won just one of their last eight trips to Craven Cottage (D3 L4).
- Ross McCormack has scored three goals in his last three games against Nottm Forest.
- However, McCormack has bagged just one goal in his last nine league appearances for Fulham.
- No side has won more points from losing positions this season than the Tricky Trees (16).
- 24 goals have been scored in the final 15 minutes of matches involving Fulham this term; a Championship-high.
Doncaster v Notts County
- Donny haven't won at home against Notts County since December 1985, losing four games since.
- Notts County have won seven of their last eight league clashes with Doncaster Rovers (L1).
- Donny have kept a clean sheet in four of their last five games, winning three (D2).
- Roy Carroll has made 13 more saves than any other goalkeeper this season (113).
- The Magpies' win against Crewe at the weekend ended a run of seven games without a victory.
Oldham v Rochdale
- Oldham have won four and lost just one of their last seven at home to Rochdale (D2).
- Rochdale have failed to keep a clean sheet in each of their last seven games against Oldham.
- Oldham's top scorer Jonathan Forte hasn't scored at Boundary Park since October.
- Rochdale have conceded in each of their last 10 games, shipping 18 in the process. Only Scunthorpe (11) and Gillingham (17) are enduring longer runs without a shutout than Dale.
- The Latics are without a win in four attempts at Boundary Park, losing twice (D2).
Preston v Yeovil
- Preston have won all three home games against Yeovil in all competitions, scoring 10 and conceding five in the process.
- There has never been a draw between Preston and Yeovil in all competitions.
- Only MK Dons (12) have kept more clean sheets this season than the Lilywhites (11).
- Yeovil have won twice as many games on the road this season than they have at Huish Park (four away wins).
- Preston have lost just one of their last 24 games at Deepdale, winning 14 (D9).