Football League Opta Facts - 21-22 April
Blackburn v Millwall
- The last two fixtures between these sides have ended 2-2, with each team having a player sent off across those two games.
- Millwall have won just one of their last six league visits to Ewood Park, losing the other five.
- Both teams have scored in seven of the last eight meetings between these sides, with one team netting at least twice each time.
- No side has won fewer points from losing positions on the road this season than Millwall (2).
- Rudy Gestede has scored four times in his last three appearances at Ewood Park.
Reading v Birmingham
- Reading have won four of their last five at home to Birmingham in the league, losing the other.
- Birmingham won the reverse of this fixture 6-1, thanks in part to Demarai Gray's first-half hat-trick.
- The Royals have won just one of their five games immediately following an FA Cup fixture this season (D2 L2).
- Reading have failed to score in five of their last seven games at home.
- The Blues have gone eight games without keeping a clean sheet, shipping 14 in the process.
- No Championship player has created more goalscoring chances this season than David Cotterill (115).
MK Dons v Doncaster
- The Dons have not conceded in 274 minutes of league football against Doncaster.
- Doncaster have won three and lost just one of their previous seven Football League meetings with MK Dons (D3).
- Will Grigg has scored eight goals in his last six games for MK Dons.
- MK Dons have scored five or more goals in six games this season, more than any other English league team.
Notts County v Preston
- Jake Cassidy's opener at Deepdale earlier this season is Notts County's only goal in their last seven league meetings with the Lilywhites.
- Preston are unbeaten in nine meetings with County in all competitions (W5 D4), including a win and a draw this season.
- Notts County have gone 10 games without a win, drawing six and losing four.
- Joe Garner has scored six goals in his last seven away games for the Lilywhites.
Rochdale v Leyton Orient
- Rochdale have found the net in all but one of their last 18 league meetings with Leyton Orient.
- The O's won 2-0 on their last trip to Spotland in 2011; they have not won consecutive league games in Rochdale since 1988-1989.
- Rochdale have lost their last two games; they've yet to lose three in a row this season.
- Leyton Orient have conceded 11 goals in their last four games, including six last time out.
Scunthorpe v Bradford
- The Iron have won three and lost just one of their last eight league clashes with Bradford (D4).
- Indeed the Bantams have won only one of their last nine at Glanford Park with that victory coming back in 1981.
- No League One side has conceded more goals from the penalty spot this season than the Iron (8).
- Bradford have lost three of their last four games, failing to score in each defeat (D1).
Swindon v Walsall
- Swindon have won four and lost just one of their last 10 league meetings with the Saddlers (D5).
- Walsall have only lost one of their last seven league trips to Swindon (W2 D4).
- The Robins have alternated between a win and a defeat in each of their last eight games at the County Ground; they lost last time out.
- Tom Bradshaw has scored three goals in his last four league games for Walsall, having gone eight games without one.
Bury v Southend
- Neither side has managed more than one goal in any of the last 11 meetings between these sides in all competitions.
- Indeed six of those 11 games have finished 1-1, with four ending 1-0 (three in favour of Southend, one Bury) and one 0-0 draw.
- The Shakers have won seven of their last eight in league competition, losing the other.
- Southend have won five consecutive league games; they've not recorded six consecutive victories since October 2005 (a run of eight).