French Ligue 1 Opta facts - 10 December
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
- St Etienne have only taken two points from their last eight trips to Lille in the league (six defeats, two draws).
- Lille have won their last three home matches in Ligue 1, scoring 10 goals in the process, against leaders Bordeaux, third-placed Valenciennes and fourth-placed Lyon.
- Each of the last two match days have seen a goal from Pierre-Alain Frau, a brace from Gervinho and one from the penalty spot by Yohan Cabaye. These three players have netted 82% of Lille goals this season in the league.
- St Etienne have scored 11 goals, only Grenoble have a worse attacking record this season (nine).
- Toulouse won 2-1 in both league meetings against Sochaux last season, André-Pierre Gignac scoring three goals in the process.
- Sochaux have won three of their last five trips to Toulouse in Ligue 1.
- 43% of Sochaux goals have been scored in the final 15 minutes, the highest ratio this season in the league.
- Toulouse have won their last three home matches in Ligue 1.
- Sochaux are the only side to ever score six goals on an away trip to Toulouse in Ligue 1, it happened in 1982 (6-2).
- Sochaux have managed to keep seven clean sheets this season, only Bordeaux have more (nine).
- Toulouse's last 11 league defeats have been by a one-goal margin.