French Ligue 1 Opta Facts - 14 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
- Bordeaux have won their last six competitive meetings against Le Mans, scoring 15 goals in the process.
- Bordeaux have lost eight Ligue 1 games this term; they have never managed to win the league after having suffered so many defeats.
- Le Mans have failed to win their last six league fixtures, currently the longest run alongside Grenoble.
- Le Mans have kept a league-low three clean sheets this season.
- Bordeaux have lost 3-1 in each of their last three competitive games outside of Chaban-Delmas.
- Despite occupying the relegation zone, Le Mans have yet to concede more than three goals in a league game this season.
- Anthony Le Tallec has netted three goals in his last three competitive appearances against Bordeaux
- Marseille have lost seven of their last eight trips to Sochaux in the league.
- Marseille have won their last four Ligue 1 games, currently the longest run. However all four were played at home.
- Marseille are unbeaten in the last 10 match days, a joint record this season.
- Sochaux have failed to score in the last four match days, currently the longest goal-drought.
- Marseille have netted the most goals this season (58).
- Sochaux are the only Ligue 1 team yet to score more than two goals in a game this term.
- Marseille are unbeaten this season in all competitions when Mathieu Valbuena has started (16 wins and four draws).