French Ligue 1 Opta Facts - 3-4 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Bordeaux - Nancy
- Nancy have been defeated in their last seven league trips to Bordeaux.
- Bordeaux have won only 33% of their league matches in 2010.
- Nancy received three red cards in their last two trips to Bordeaux.
- Nancy striker Issiar Dia has scored more goals this season (seven) than his first three seasons combined in the top flight (five).
- Bordeaux have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last four home games in Ligue 1.
Grenoble - Lorient
- Lorient are unbeaten in their last four competitive meetings against Grenoble (two wins and two draws).
- Kevin Gameiro has scored in each of his last three competitive appearances against Grenoble.
- Grenoble have failed to score in the last three match days, only Monaco are in worse scoring form.
- Grenoble have received the most red cards this season in Ligue 1 (seven).
- Lorient have managed 13 wins, this is their record in a top flight season.
Nice - Sochaux
- Sochaux are unbeaten in their last 10 league meetings against Nice, winning four, drawing six.
- None of the last eight league encounters between these two sides have produced more than two goals.
- Nice have won their first three league games under new manager Eric Roy, keeping a clean sheet in the process.
- The last three Sochaux trips to the Stade du Ray in Ligue 1 have ended in draws.
- Sochaux have failed to win their last nine away matches in Ligue 1, currently the longest run alongside Lens.
- Sochaux have scored just six goals on the road this season, only Grenoble have netted fewer away goals.
- Rennes are unbeaten in their last four league encounters against Lyon (one win and three draws).
- Lyon suffered a 3-0 defeat in their last trip to Rennes, conceding a Mickael Pagis Hat Trick.
- Rennes have won their last four league matches, currently the longest run.
- Lyon have not finished outside the top 3 since 1998.
- Lyon have only conceded five goals in Ligue 1 since the Christmas break.
- Lyon are unbeaten this season when Mathieu Bodmer has played this season, in all competitions (10 wins and three draws).
St Etienne-Le Mans
- Le Mans have never managed to win at the Geoffroy Guichard stadium in Ligue 1 (three defeats and one draw).
- The last two league meetings between these two sides have ended 1-1.
- St Etienne have failed to win their last five league games, currently the longest run alongside Lens.
- Le Mans have taken only five points in 2010, a league-low.
- Le Mans have suffered 18 defeats this term in the league, they have never lost more games in a season.
- The Geoffroy Guichard stadium has seen the most draws this season in the league: six, including four goalless draws.
- Lille have kept a clean sheet in seven of their last 10 Ligue 1 meetings against Valenciennes.
- Valenciennes have lost their last three league matches, currently the longest run alongside relegation strugglers Le Mans.
- Lille have failed to score in their last two league trips to the Nungesser stadium.
- Lille are unbeaten in their five Northern derbies this season in Ligue 1: winning four and drawing one.
- Lille have scored 56 Ligue 1 goals so far, the last time they has scored more at the end of a league season was in 1978/79 (67).
- Lille have been awarded a league-high nine penalties, converting seven of them; Yohan Cabaye has netted five from the spot.
- Montpellier are unbeaten in their last 19 Ligue 1 matches against Monaco, winning 14 and drawing five.
- Montpellier have conceded 11 goals in their last three league trips to the Louis II stadium.
- Monaco have failed to score in the last four match days, currently the longest run.
- The last three Monaco fixtures have ended 0-0, one short of the all-time record of four consecutive goalless draws, held by three different sides.
- Montpellier have won 17 matches this season in the league, their record is 18, in1987/88.
- Joris Marveaux has netted three goals in his last three appearances at La Mosson stadium.
- Toulouse have always beaten Boulogne in competitive encounters: four wins, eight goals scored and none conceded.
- Toulouse have failed to win their last four league games, conceding eight goals in the process.
- Boulogne have conceded a league-high 24 goals at the Liberation stadium, however, they have managed to keep a clean sheet in the last two.
- Toulouse have lost their last three away games in Ligue 1, only Lens are on a worse run on the road.
- No Boulogne player has managed to score more than three goals this season in the top flight.
- Marseille have won only one of their last seven league encounters against Lens (three draws and three defeats).
- Lens won their two competitive encounters against Marseille this season.
- Marseille are unbeaten in the last seven match days (five wins and two draws), currently the longest run alongside Auxerre.
- Marseille have lost the fewest games this season in Ligue 1 (five).
- Lens have failed to win their last five league fixtures (two draws and three defeats), currently the longest run alongside St Etienne.
- Lens have scored 150 Ligue 1 goals against Marseille, no other team has netted as many against OM.
- Auxerre have won their last four home games in Ligue 1, currently the longest run.
- PSG have won four of their last five league meetings against Auxerre.
- PSG are unbeaten in their last four competitive trips to Auxerre (two wins and two draws).
- Ireneusz Jelen has netted seven goals in his last seven competitive appearances at the Abbe Deschamps stadium.
- Auxerre are unbeaten in the last seven match days (five wins, two draws), currently the longest run alongside Marseille.
- Auxerre have kept 16 clean sheets, a record across the five major European domestic leagues, only matched by Barcelona.
- PSG have failed to win their last seven away matches in Ligue 1 (five defeats and two draws).