French Ligue 1 Opta Facts - 30 April - 2 May
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Auxerre - Marseille
- Auxerre have won six of their eight league games against top 6 teams this term.
- Marseille have won their last seven league fixtures, a joint-record this season.
- No team have managed to score more than once against Auxerre since 6th February (0-5 v Grenoble).
- Marseille have scored in the last 13 match days, currently the longest run.
- Mamadou Niang has netted a league-high 10 goals in the first half of games.
- Marseille and Auxerre are the best performing Ligue 1 teams in 2010 with respectively 39 and 34 points racked up this year.
- Auxerre have kept the most clean sheets this term in Ligue 1 (18).
Bordeaux - Toulouse
- Bordeaux have won four of their last five league meetings against Toulouse.
- Bordeaux have lost seven of their last nine competitive games.
- Toulouse have lost 11 of their last 13 trips to the Chaban-Delmas stadium in Ligue 1, failing to keep a clean sheet in the last 18.
- Toulouse have won only one of their last eight league games.
- TFC have failed to win their last six away games in the top flight.
- Wendel has netted five goals in his five league appearances against Toulouse.
- Bordeaux have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last seven league matches, currently the longest run.
Boulogne-sur-Mer - Nice
- Boulogne have lost just one of their last four home games, it was against leaders Marseille.
- Nice are unbeaten in their last four competitive matches against Boulogne-sur-Mer (three wins and one draw).
- Jeremy Blayac is the first ever Boulogne player to have scored in two consecutive match days in the top flight.
- Nice have won 57% of their league matches under Eric Roy, compared to just 26% with previous manager Didier Olle-Nicolle.
- Boulogne have always lost their Ligue 1 matches when trailing at half time.
- Boulogne have opened the scoring just nine times this season, a league-low.
Lille - Nancy
- Lille need to win their last two games at their ground to equal their all-time record of 14 home wins.
- Lille are unbeaten in their last four league meetings against Nancy, scoring seven goals in the process.
- Nancy have lost 10 of their last 12 trips to Lille in the top flight.
- Three Lille players have reached the 10-goal mark, a record in the league this season (Gervinho, Frau and Cabaye).
- Lille have netted eight goals in their previous two home matches.
- A league-high six games involving Nancy have ended 0-0.
- Nancy have failed to score in the last three match days, currently the longest run.
Rennes - Sochaux
- Rennes have failed to win their last four league fixtures, drawing the last three.
- Sochaux are without a win in eight match days, currently the longest run in the league.
- Sochaux have failed to score in six of the last seven match days.
- Ryad Boudebouz has scored in both of his two competitive appearances against Rennes.
- Sochaux have won just one of their last 14 trips to Rennes in the top flight.
St Etienne - Lens
- Lens have lost their last three trips to St Etienne in the league.
- St Etienne have netted the fewest goals this season in Ligue 1 (24).
- Lens have failed to win their last 11 away games in Ligue 1.
- The Geoffroy-Guichard stadium has seen the most draws this season in Ligue 1 (seven).
- Lens have won their two competitive matches against St Etienne this term, Eduardo scoring in both games.
Valenciennes - Lorient
- Lorient have yet to win at the Nungesser stadium in the league, two defeats, one draw and six goals conceded.
- The last six competitive encounters between these two sides have produced 21 goals (3.5 on average).
- Kevin Gameiro has netted five goals in his last five Ligue 1 appearances.
- Lorient have scored a league-high 14 goals in the 15 minutes leading to half time.
- Gregory Pujol has scored in the last two match days.
Montpellier - Lyon
- Montpellier have failed to win their last five league matches, their worst run this term.
- Montpellier won the first leg but have never managed to beat Lyon twice in a top flight season.
- A league-high 69% of Lyon goals have been scored in the second half of games.
- Lyon have failed to win their last five competitive matches, picking up a red card in each of the last four.
- 68% of the goals conceded by Montpellier have come after the break, also a record.
- Lyon have scored in 27 league matches, a record this term.
- Lyon have recouped the most points from losing positions this season in Ligue 1 (19).