French Ligue 1 Opta Stats - January 30-31
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Bordeaux - Boulogne-sur-Mer
- Bordeaux are unbeaten in their last eight league games, winning seven of those.
- The defending French champions have the best defensive record in Ligue 1 this season, conceding only 14 goals.
- Boulogne have won only once in their last 18 league games.
- Boulogne have failed to score in their last three league games.
- Bordeaux have always won when their striker Marouane Chamakh has scored in the league this season.
Le Mans - Toulouse
- Le Mans are winless in their last four league games, losing three times.
- Toulouse have conceded one goal in each of their last five away games in Ligue 1.
- Toulouse have never kept a clean sheet at Léon-Bollée in the top-flight.
- Le Mans have lost 12 points from leading positions, a league-high this season.
- Thorstein Helstad has made three assists this season, equalling his tally from last season.
Lille - Lens
- Lille have won their last six home league games, scoring 20 goals in the process.
- Lens have drawn their last three away league games.
- Lens have only kept one clean sheet on the road this season.
- Lille and Lens have both missed two penalties, a league-high this season.
- Lille's playmaker Eden Hazard has delivered five assists, that's four more than the whole of last season.
Monaco - Nice
- Monaco have won their last three league games, without conceding a single goal.
- Nice have failed to win any of their last eight league games, the worst current run.
- Nice are unbeaten in their last seven visits to Monaco's Louis II stadium in Ligue 1.
- There have been four red cards shown in the last four meetings between the two teams, all to Monaco players.
- Nenê has scored three goals in his last two games at the Louis II stadium.
Nancy - Lorient
- Nancy have lost six of their last seven home league games.
- Nancy have failed to score in their last three league games, their longest barren run since the 2006/07 season.
- Lorient are unbeaten in their last four league meetings with Nancy.
- Lorient striker Kevin Gameiro has scored six goals in only five appearances against Nancy.
- Lorient have netted nine goals in the 15 minutes before half-time, a league-high.
Rennes - Grenoble
- Grenoble have lost their last three league games.
- Rennes have only scored two goals in their last five games, their most barren run in Ligue 1 this season.
- Grenoble have failed to score in eight of their last nine away games.
- Rennes have won their last three competitive encounters with Grenoble, keeping a clean sheet each time.
- Moussa Sow has scored two goals in two appearances against Grenoble. His three goals this season have all been scored at home.
Montpellier - Marseille
- Montpellier have won nine games by a one-goal margin, a league-high this season.
- Only Bordeaux have picked up more points than Marseille away from home this season.
- Montpellier have scored 75% of their goals in the second-half, the highest ratio in Ligue 1 this season.
- Marseille are unbeaten in their last eight league meetings with Montpellier.
- Victor Montano has scored in Montpellier's last two competitive games.
Auxerre - St Etienne
- Auxerre are unbeaten in their last six league games.
- St Etienne have failed to score in six of their last seven league games.
- Auxerre have kept 12 clean sheets, a league-high this season.
- Auxerre have only won two of their last 12 league meetings with St Etienne.
- St Etienne's Bakary Sako has netted two goals in two starts in 2010.
Valenciennes - Sochaux
- Valenciennes have won none of their last three home league games, scoring only once in the process.
- Sochaux have failed to score in their last four away league games.
- There have been 13 goals scored in their last three league meetings.
- Sochaux's last league win at Valenciennes dates back to the 1978/79 campaign.
- Valenciennes playmaker Fahid Ben Khalfallah has delivered the most assists in Ligue 1 this season.
Lyon - Paris SG
- Lyon have won back-to-back games in Ligue 1 for the first time since early October.
- Lyon have already lost three games at home this season, their worst return in Ligue 1 since the 1997/98 season.
- PSG have lost their last four competitive away games.
- Lyon have scored 13 goals in the last 15 minutes of games, a league-high this season.
- PSG have won only once in their last 15 trips to stade Gerland in Ligue 1.