German Bundesliga Opta Facts - 12-13 February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
St. Pauli v Gladbach
- St. Pauli are without a win in seven home games against Gladbach (two, draws, five defeats).
- Gladbach have won their last two Bundesliga away games keeping a clean sheet in both of these matches.
- The Foals have conceded more goals than any other team in the league (53).
- The Hamburg side have scored the fewest goals in the Bundesliga so far this season (23).
- St. Pauli have hit the back of the opposition net at least twice in each of their last four BL games - the last time they netted two or more in four consecutive BL games was back in 1977.
- Igor de Camargo has netted three of Gladbach's last six goals in the Bundesliga.
Frankfurt v Leverkusen
- Frankfurt have only won one of their last five games against Bayer (three defeats, one draw), but significantly that was in last season's home match (3-2).
- This is the 54th Bundesliga match between Eintracht Frankfurt and Bayer Leverkusen. None of the previous 53 fixtures have ended 0-0 and an average of 3.1 goals have been scored in these games.
- Bayer have already scored 18 goals following set piece situations - a league-high alongside Hoffenheim.
- Frankfurt have only scored four goals in their last 10 games. They have failed to score in seven of these games.
- Bayer's 0-1 defeat at Nürnberg was their first defeat away from home this season.
- Bayer had scored in 11 consecutive matches before that streak ended at Nürnberg.
Wolfsburg v Hamburg
- Wolfsburg have lost only one of their last eight competitive matches against Hamburg (three draws, four wins).
The Wolves have only won one of their last 11 Bundesliga matches (seven draws, three defeats).
- Hamburg have won nine points from their last four games - only Bayern have picked up more points during that period (10).
- Wolves striker Grafite has netted six goals in seven appearances against Hamburg.
- Wolfsburg haven't scored before the 75th minute in any of their last eight Bundesliga games.
- HSV have kept a clean sheet in two of their last three league matches.
Stuttgart v Nürnberg
- Nuremberg have only won one of the last five Bundesliga games against Stuttgart (one draw, three defeats), failing to score in three of these games.
- Martin Harnik has scored five of Stuttgart's last 10 Bundesliga goals.
- Stuttgart haven't been held to a goalless draw in 43 games - currently the longest run of its kind in the Bundesliga.
- After keeping only one clean sheet in their first 19 Bundesliga games this season, Nuremberg have now managed to shut their opponents out twice in a row.
- The Swabians have only won one of their last five Bundesliga home games (one draw, three defeats).
- FCN have only lost one of their last six league games (three wins, two draws).
Schalke v Freiburg
- Freiburg have only won one of their last six Bundeliga games against Schalke (two draws, three defeats).
- S04 have only netted one goal in their four games since the winter break.
- Schalke have only conceded two goals in their last seven league games, fewer than any other Bundesliga team during that period.
- SC Freiburg haven't lost any of their last seven games (three wins, four draws). They are currently undefeated for longer than any other club in the league.
- Schalke have kept seven clean sheets this season - only Dortmund have kept more (nine).
- Nine of Freiburg's 10 wins this season in the Bundesliga have been by a single goal.
Bayern v Hoffenheim
- Hoffenheim haven't won any of their five competitive matches against Bayern (two draws, three defeats).
- Bayern have won their last six consecutive Bundesliga home games, scoring at least three goals in each of these matches in the process.
- 1899 have only lost one of their last nine league matches (three wins, five draws).
- Hoffenheim have only failed to find the back of the net in one of their last 25 Bundesliga games; this occuring when they lost 1-0 to Freiburg on the 12th matchday.
- Mario Gomez has scored 26 goals in 29 competitive matches this season and is currently the Bundesliga top scorer (16 goals).
- Bayern haven't managed to shut their opponents out in any of their last five league games - only Bremen have currently gone longer without keeping a clean sheet.
Kaiserslautern v Dortmund
- K'lautern have conceded 14 goals over the last four encounters with BVB, meaning they have shipped an average of 3.5 goals per game.
- Borussia have managed just one win on their last 18 Bundesliga away trips to K'lautern (eight draws, nine defeats), with their last victory occurring some 10 years ago in the 2000/01 campaign (4-1).
- Kaiserslautern haven't won any of their last four Bundesliga matches against Borussia, gaining only one point in their past four fixtures.
- BVB have won 10 of the first 11 away matches this season - a unique feat in Bundesliga history.
- Dortmund haven't conceded more than one goal in any of their last 20 Bundesliga matches, while also tallying a league-best 10 clean sheets.
- Kaiserslautern are in last place in the post-winter break table (one point), Dortmund in first (8).
Köln v Mainz
- So far, these two teams have clashed in five Bundesliga matches, all of which were won by the respective home team. Mainz won the first-round match thanks to a brace from Lewis Holtby (final result: 2-0).
- Mainz have won only one of their seven competitive matches at Köln (six defeats).
- Köln have just won their last three consecutive home games, something they haven't managed to do since fall 2000 (when their run ended at five in a row).
- Mainz have won more points away from home (21) than at home (16).
- This is the sixth Sunday match for FC Köln this season, and they have only lost one of the previous five (two wins, two draws): Leverkusen defeated them 2-3 in week 15.
- All of the last eight competitive matches between these teams ended in home wins (five for Mainz, three for Köln). The respective home team even won shutout victories in six of them.
- Köln only failed to score in one of their last 12 home games.
Bremen v Hannover
- Hanover have only beaten Werder once in 22 visits to the Weserstadion (six draws, 15 defeats).
- 96 have only won two of their last 15 BL games against Bremen (four draws, nine defeats). One of those victories came in this season's first meeting when the Reds beat Werder 4-1.
- Bremen have only won nine points from the last 12 BL games - fewer than any other team in the league during that period.
- Hannover have set a new club record having accumulated 37 points after 21games for the first time in their history. On the other hand, Werder have only 23 points under their belts - their worst yield since they were last relegated in 1979/80.
- The last 11 competitve matches between the two sides saw a total of 51 goals (an average of 4.6 per game).
- Bremen have only won one of their last seven BL games (four defeats, two draws).