German Bundesliga Opta stats 28-29 November
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics
VfL Bochum - 1. FC Köln
- One point is all Bochum have to show for their last four home games.
- Cologne managed to win 2-1 at Bochum last season, Pedro Geromel and Milivoje Novakovic were both sent off and Manasseh Ishiaku scored the winning goal in the 87th minute.
- That loss for Bochum means they have a negative home record against Cologne (10-11 wins, 7 draws). Their total record against FC is worse yet at 11-31 wins.
- Cologne have scored just seven goals after 13 matches, the fewest they have ever scored in their Bundesliga history. They also have the weakest attack in the league.
Hertha BSC - Eintracht Frankfurt
- Hertha haven't won any of their last 12 Bundesliga matches, this is by far the longest run of this kind in the current league.
- The last draw between the two teams was 34 years ago.
- Hertha have gone five matches without a home win (one draw, four losses), only Stuttgart have gone longer.
- Frankfurt have lost three in a row away from home.
1899 Hoffenheim - Borussia Dortmund
- 1899 have not yet lost a league match against Dortmund, last season's newcomers won 4-1 at home and drew 0-0 in Dortmund.
- This season, Hoffenheim have not won a match against another side in the top half of the table (only two points from six matches).
- There hasn't been a draw in Hoffenheim's last 10 league matches, only Freiburg (12) have a longer run of this kind.
- Dortmund haven't lost any of their last six league matches (three wins, three draws).
Werder Bremen - VfL Wolfsburg
- Werder are unbeaten in their last 20 competitive games (14 wins, six draws). Their last defeat came against Frankfurt (3-2) in the opening game of the season.
- Werder have kept seven clean sheets, only Leverkusen can match this. On the other hand, no team has managed fewer clean sheets than Wolfsburg (two).
- Wolfsburg have won only one of their last four games, with the other three all ending in defeat.
- Wolfsburg have lost just one of their six away games this season (0-3 at Bayern) and are unbeaten in the last four (two draws, two wins).
FSV Mainz 05 - Hamburger SV
- Mainz are unbeaten in their last four league matches.
- Mainz haven't lost any of their last 10 home matches, the best record in the league along with Bayern, and have the best home record of all 18 teams (five wins, one draw, 16 points).
- Hamburg are without a league win in five matches (3 draws, 2 losses).
- In league history, Hamburg have lost only one of their six meetings with Mainz (three wins, two draws).
1. FC Nürnberg - SC Freiburg
- Nürnberg are back playing home after claiming three points from their win at current champions Wolfsburg (3-2), their first away win after nine unsuccessful attempts.
- Freiburg have won only one of their last six league matches (five losses).
- After losing 0-6 against Bremen, Freiburg have now conceded the most goals in the league now.
- This season, Freiburg have won more than twice as many points away from home (nine) than at home (four).
Borussia Mönchengladbach - FC Schalke 04
- Borussia are unbeaten in four consecutive games (two wins, two draws), it had been over four years since they last managed such a run (five matches in 2005).
- Mönchengladbach haven't won any of their last four home matches, following two wins at the beginning of the season with two losses and then two draws.
- Borussia haven't scored a goal in 343 minutes at home.
- Schalke haven't lost any of their last nine competitive games (six wins, three draws).
Hannover 96 - Bayern München
- Hannover are the only Bundesliga team that haven't lost consecutive games since February 2008.
- In their second meeting last season, Bayern beat Hannover 5-1 despite Jiri Stajner putting the visitors one up. That game was the last time that Hannover lost after taking the lead.
- Bayern have not won in three consecutive league matches for the second time under head coach Louis van Gaal.
- FC Bayern have been almost unbeatable on Sundays, losing none of their last 26 league matches on that particular day (16 wins, 10 draws).
Bayer Leverkusen - VfB Stuttgart
- Leverkusen are the only unbeaten team in Germany's top four leagues.
- VfB are without a win their last six league games and have scored just twice during this run.
- Last season VfB won 4-2 away, whilst Leverkusen won 2-0 in Stuttgart.
- There has not been a draw in the last seven games between the two clubs, with Bayer winning four and Stuttgart three.