Goalscorer 2nd Chance Money Back
2nd Goalscorer insurance is now available on both mobile and internet with William Hill!
If your chosen First Goalscorer doesn't score the first goal, but scores the second goal, we'll refund your losing stake as a free bet.
Terms and Conditions
- Applies to single bets only.
- Maximum free bet £50/€50. One free bet per customer, per match.
- We aim to credit free bets before 9am UK time the day after the settlement of the qualifying bet.
- Applies to bets placed via internet (www.williamhill.com), mobile (mobile.williamhill.com or IOS Mobile App) and Text (Text 60609) only.
- Pre-match bets only. In-play bets do not count.
- Any bet that has been "cashed in" will not count toward this offer.
- Bets placed with a free bet token (either fully or partially funded by a free bet) DO NOT count toward this offer. This rule was applied to bets settled after Monday 7th October 2013.
- Applies to bets placed in £ and € only.
- Applies to bets placed by UK and Eire residents only.
- In the event of the first goal being an own goal, we will refund the scorer of the 3rd goal in the game. If the second goal is an own goal we will also refund the 3rd goal in the game. Should the first 2 goals both be own goals then the 4th goal would count towards the refund, and so on.
- In the event of the second goal being scored by the first goalscorer we do not refund bets on the third goal. Should the same player score a hat-trick, we would not refund bets on the 4th goal and so on.
- William Hill Football rules apply.
- We reserve the right to restrict your eligibility in respect of our 2nd Chance offer, at any time and in our sole discretion. We will provide notice to you in respect of any action we take in respect of the forgoing (whether by email or message to your account inbox). Our general Terms & Conditions apply.
Free Bet Details:
- For information on how to redeem free bets click here.
- Free bet can be redeemed on any football market or selection.
- Free bet must be redeemed within 7 days of award.
- If the free bet is partially redeemed no change or additional free bets will be awarded.
- Standard free bet rules apply.
- William Hill reserves the right to limit the eligibility of customers to participate in these promotions. See General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions:
Standard free bet terms apply.
Free bet stake not included in winnings
ONLY available to customers in the UK and Ireland
William Hill reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse the award of any free bet at its own discretion.
The Promotion is not available to any employee of the William Hill Group or their direct family members, or any employees of any business associated with the provision of Sports betting and its support services connected with William Hill, or their direct family.
The identity of a player will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: account number, username, name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/debit card number, registered payment method, computer, and any other forms of identification which may be required. However players with multiple accounts attempting to enter the Promotion may result in any/all accounts being closed, any winnings deemed forfeited and being removed from this Promotion.
All participants in the Promotion must agree to abide by the normal site rules and terms and conditions governing usage of this website and the associated games. This Promotion applies to bets placed through, the desktop site, Text Betting and on mobile.williamhill.com via a mobile handset or via a downloaded native app. (not including the Racing Post app)
Prizes are not transferable.
William Hill reserves the right to exclude, or otherwise remove players, from participation in the Promotion if the circumstances warrant such exclusion in the sole opinion of William Hill.
William Hill reserves the right to review transaction records and logs from time to time, for any reason whatsoever. If, upon such review, it appears that the player is participating in strategies that William Hill in its sole discretion deems to be cheating or abusing the rules of the game, William Hill reserves the right to revoke the entitlement of such a player to the Promotion.
Furthermore, if upon such review the player's practices have been deemed by Us to be Promotion Abuse William Hill has the right to take the following actions, as its sole discretion, against such abusers:
- All winnings on any account/s opened will be null and void and all cash-ins will be cancelled where play has been deemed abusive.
- Abusing player accounts may be terminated immediately.
- Players found to be abusing promotions may be barred from receiving further promotional offers on the website
In order to qualify for a winning prize the account must be active and not be closed or otherwise suspended by William Hill.
The Promotion is only open to people aged 18 or over and who have been verified as being over the age of 18 and completed all account verification procedures to qualify for any prize. It shall be the responsibility of entrants to make their own enquiries as to whether such activity is permissible in their own jurisdiction. Each entrant should ensure that he or she would be acting legally in that jurisdiction in entering the Promotion. Additional verification of identity may be required or requested at any time.
William Hill shall not be liable for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network conditions which may limit or prohibit ability to enter or participate in the Promotion. William Hill shall not be liable for damage, or loss or injury resulting from entry to the Promotion, failure to win, acceptance or use of any prize, but nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall operate to exclude liability for death or personal injury resulting from William Hill's own negligence.
William Hill reserves the right to cancel this Promotion or amend these Terms and Conditions without liability and without notice, and it is the responsibility of the player to periodically check for any such updates or cancellations.
William Hill and/or its authorised agent shall not be liable for any damages howsoever arising as a result of any such modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination of the Promotion.
In the event of any decision or dispute regarding the validity of any entry, the eligibility of any entrant and the eligibility for the Promotion, the decision of William Hill will be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
The general Terms and Conditions of www.williamhill.com shall apply.