International Friendlies - Opta Facts
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
England v Hungary
- England are unbeaten in their last 12 meetings with Hungary, with their last defeat to the Hungarians coming in the 1962 World Cup finals (1-2).
- Hungary have lost eight of their nine trips to England, with their solitary victory coming in the historic 6-3 victory at Wembley in 1953.
- The last meeting between these two sides ended in a 3-1 victory for England, with Steven Gerrard, John Terry and Peter Crouch grabbing the goals.
- England have won six and drawn one of their friendly internationals at home under Fabio Capello.
- Hungary have lost three and drawn one of their last four internationals, conceding 13 goals in the process.
- Hungary have won just once in their last nine matches, losing on seven occasions.
Sweden v Scotland
- Sweden have won four and drawn one of their last five internationals, keeping three clean sheets during this period.
- The Swedes have won their last four games at home, scoring exactly four goals in three of those matches.
- None of Scotland's last nine international matches have ended in a draw and in eight of those games, the winning side have kept a clean sheet.
- Craig Levein's side have lost four away matches in a row, failing to score a goal in any of these games.
- Sweden defeated Scotland 4-1 in their last international meeting in a 2004 friendly.
Montenegro v Northern Ireland
- Northern Ireland have not won an international match in nine attempts, losing their last four in a row.
- Nigel Worthington's side have not scored for 602 consecutive minutes of international football.
- Montenegro have lost three successive matches, all by one goal.
- Montenegro have lost only once in their last five home internationals, this coming in their last game against Albania (0-1).
Rep of Ireland v Argentina
- Argentina have won nine of their last 10 internationals, with their solitary defeat in this period coming in their last match, a 4-0 defeat to Germany at the World Cup.
- None of Argentina's last 11 matches away from home have ended in a draw.
- The Republic of Ireland have won their last two matches, but their last defeat came against Argentina's South American rivals Brazil (2-0).
- Giovanni Trapattoni's side have won their last three friendlies at home, conceding only one goal in the process.
- This will be the first-ever international between Argentina and Republic of Ireland.
Wales v Luxembourg
- Wales have won all five of their previous international matches against Luxembourg.
- Luxembourg have only ever scored one goal in 450 minutes of football against the Welsh.
- Wales defeated Luxembourg 2-0 in their last meeting; a friendly in March 2008 with Freddy Eastwood scoring a brace.
- Luxembourg have won just one of their last 21 international matches.
- Wales have not drawn an international game since November 2007; a run of 22 matches.