International Friendlies - Opta Facts
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Scotland v Estonia
- Scotland have faced Estonia seven times in all competitions and are yet to lose (W5 D2).
- Scotland have won all three previous home games against Estonia, scoring eight goals and conceding just three.
- Gordon Strachan's side have lost just four of their last 25 home games in all competitions, with those defeats coming against Italy, Argentina, Netherlands and Spain.
- Estonia have won two of their last three away games, though those wins did come against Oman and Andorra.
- Jordan Rhodes has scored eight goals in last eight appearances in all competitions for Blackburn and has seven in his last six league games.
Wales v Austria
- Wales have only won one of their seven previous clashes with Austria (D1 L5), with that victory coming back in November 1975.
- The Dragons have also lost two of their three previous home meetings with Austria (W1), including a 0-2 reverse in the most recent fixture back in March 2005.
- Chris Coleman's side have not drawn any of their last 43 international matches (all competitions), losing six of their last seven.
- Austria have only won one of their last 17 away internationals, drawing seven and losing nine.
- Gareth Bale has scored six goals in his last eight appearances for Tottenham.
- Two of Austria's last three away games have ended 0-0.
Malta v Northern Ireland
- Northern Ireland have won five and lost none of their previous six meetings with Malta.
- The Maltese have scored just one goal against Northern Ireland in the 1-1 draw in their last meeting.
- Northern Ireland have drawn their last three games 1-1.
- Northern Ireland have lost seven of their last eight away games, with their last away win coming in September 2010.
- Malta have won four of their last seven games, their best run since 2001-02.
Republic of Ireland v Poland
- Ireland have won only five of their 23 previous meetings with Poland (D8 L11).
- Two of the last four meetings in Dublin have ended 0-0.
- Ireland have lost three of their last four home games, conceding 10 goals in those three reversals.
- Poland have won their last two games by four goals to one on both occasions.
- Poland have scored exactly two goals in three of their last four away games.
- Irish forward Jonathan Walters has started each of Stoke's last 76 Premier League games.