International Opta Facts - 8 October
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
- 10 of the last 11 matches between these sides (excluding games on neutral territory) have been won by the home side.
- Only one of the 13 games between Scotland and Czech Republic/Czechoslovakia has ended as a draw.
- Scotland have failed to score in five of their last seven games.
- The Czech Republic have won only two of their last eight games, a run that includes a 1-0 reverse to Scotland.
- Both of Wales' victories against Bulgaria have been by one goal to nil.
- There has only ever been one draw between these sides, 0-0 in Swansea in 2006.
- Wales have failed to score in three of their last four games, but netted five in the other game, against Luxembourg.
- Bulgaria have failed to score in their last three games.
- Bulgaria have failed to win any of their last six games.
- Italy have never scored more than three goals in a game against Northern Ireland.
- Northern Ireland have failed to score in their last three encounters with Italy.
- Northern Ireland's only victory against Italy was a 2-1 win in Belfast in 1958.
- Northern Ireland have failed to score in seven of their last eight games.
- Italy have scored seven goals in their two Euro 2012 qualifying games so far.
- The Republic of Ireland have won only one of their last five games against Russia.
- Two of the last three games between these sides have ended 1-1.
- Ireland have won four of their last five internationals.
- Russia's three games in 2010-11 have produced a total of only four goals.