Italian Serie A Opta Facts - 27-29 March
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Chievo v Parma
- These two have met 13 times in Serie A and the balance is even, five wins each and three draws.
- At Verona these two teams have never shared the points, four home wins and two away.
- Chievo have won their last three home games in Serie A against Parma without conceding a single goal.
- In their last four games, Chievo have collected just two points and scored only one goal in the process.
- Parma are unbeaten in five games (three wins and two draws) where they have scored exactly one goal per game and conceded just two overall.
- Away from home Parma have not won in eight games, five defeats and three draws.
Fiorentina v Udinese
- These two sides have not shared the points in their last seven Serie A encounters.
- Fiorentina have won three of their last four home league meetings with Udinese.
- Cesare Prandelli's team have lost four of their last six league home matches.
- Fiorentina have not drawn a game at home since their 0-0 against Lazio back in October.
- Udinese have won just once in their last five league games.
- The team from the north east are the only one yet to win an away game this season.
- Pasquale Marino's team have the worst Serie A away record, having accrued just five points so far.
Juventus v Atalanta
- Juventus have not lost against Atalanta in the league in the last 12 meetings, 10 wins and two draws.
- In their last 21 Serie A encounters since 1993/94, Atalanta have won this fixture just once (Feb 2001).
- At home Juventus have won six of their last seven games against Atalanta but drew in the last one, 2-2.
- The Bianconeri have won only one of their last seven home league matches.
- The side from Bergamo have put together just two points from their last eight away games in the league.
- Atalanta have scored six goals in their last two games, they had netted seven in the previous 12.
Livorno v Bari
- Prior this season, these two side last met in Serie A in 1949.
- Bari have never won at Livorno in Serie A.
- Livorno have not won in the last 11 match days, three draws and eight defeats.
- Livorno have shipped three goals in each of their last three games.
- At home Serse Cosmi's team have collected just two points in their last five games in front of their crowd, two draws against Juventus and Roma.
- Bari have mustered 10 points in their last four league matches giving away just two goals in the process.
- Their last away win at Lazio was Bari's first after four consecutive defeats on their travels.
Milan v Lazio
- Milan have not lost a league game against Lazio in the last 23 (14 wins and nine draws).
- Milan have won their last three league meetings against the Biancazzurri scoring an average of three goals per game.
- Wednesday night's defeat at Parma interrupted a run of nine unbeaten games for Milan.
- In the last seven league games at the San Siro Milan have won five and drawn two.
- Lazio have won their last two games, something that had not happened since the first two games of the season.
- These two teams have conceded the fewest second half goals, 13.
- Milan have conceded the fewest fouls so far, 453.
Napoli v Catania
- In the 17 previous Serie A encounters between these two sides, Napoli have won seven times and Catania six, four draws.
- Napoli have won seven of their eight previous games at home against Catania in Serie A.
- Catania's only win at Napoli happened in 1961.
- Napoli have won their last six home matches against Catania and kept a clean sheet in the last five.
- Catania are unbeaten in their last five games, three wins and two draws.
- Catania have shared the points in their last two away games.
Palermo v Bologna
- Palermo have not lost a home league game against Bologna in the last 16 and have won their last four.
- Bologna have scored just two goals in their last eight visits to the Renzo Barbera stadium.
- Palermo have collected just two points in their last three matches.
- Palermo are unbeaten at home in 21 games (15 wins and six draws).
- Bologna have earned just one point in their last three matches.
- In 2010 however, Bolgna would be eighth in the table after collecting 19 points in 14 games.
- Bologna's away defeat at Siena interrupted a run of three wins and a draw away from home.
Roma v Inter
- Inter are unbeaten against Roma in their last five league meetings.
- Roma have won just once in their last eight Serie A games against Inter, 3-1 at the San Siro in 2007.
- Roma have won just once at home against Inter since they won the league in 2001.
- Inter have scored eight goals in their last two visits to Roma in the league.
- Roma are on a 20 game unbeaten run, 14 wins and six draws.
- The Giallorossi have won 10 of their last 11 home games, the 0-0 against Milan the other result.
- Jose Mourinho's team have won once in their last six away league fixtures.
- Inter boast the best attack, 57 goals scored, and best defence, 26 conceded.
Sampdoria v Cagliari
- Sampdoria have won only one of their last 13 league meetings against Cagliari, seven draws and five defeats.
- The last six matches between these two sides at the Luigi Ferraris stadium have ended in a draw.
- Sampdoria have scored one goal in each of their last three games.
- Sampdoria have not lost at home in their last 23 games in front of their fans and have won the last four conceding just one goal.
- Cagliari have collected just one point in the last six games and have lost the last three.
- Cagliari have shipped 10 goals in their last three matches.
- Cagliari have lost their last four away fixtures.
Siena v Genoa
- There have only been five previous meetings in Serie A between these two sides, Genoa lead three wins to one.
- Siena have failed to score on the past two occasions when they have played Genoa at home.
- Wednesday night's defeat at Lazio stopped Siena's six game unbeaten run.
- Siena still boast the worst defence in Serie A with 53 goals conceded but have shipped just one in their last three home games.
- Siena have conceded the most goals in the opening 15 minutes, 12.
- Genoa have not won an away game in the last 10.
- Genoa have the third worst away record in Serie A after Udiese and Livorno.
- Genoa have taken and conceded 10 penalties.