Italian Serie A Opta Facts - 28-29 October
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Bologna v Siena
- Bologna have scored exactly one goal in each of their last four league games, picking up only one point in the process.
- Bologna have managed only one win in their four home games so far this season, this solitary victory coming against Livorno.
- Siena have scored only one goal in their last five league fixtures.
- Marco Giampaolo's men have picked up only two points from their last seven league games.
- Four of the previous six games played between these two sides in the top flight have ended in a draw; with both side winning once during this period.
Catania v Chievo
- Catania have failed to keep the clean sheet in each of their last seven Serie A games at home.
- The Sicilians have managed only one win in their last 10 league matches.
- Catania have won both of their previous games at home agaist Chievo in the top flight, keeping a clean sheet in both.
- After losing in Turin against Juventus on the opening day of the Serie A season, the club from Verona are unbeaten in their last three away fixtures (two wins and one draw).
- However, Domenico Di Carlo's side have only won once in the last five match-days.
- Catania have dropped the most points after opening the goalscoring in matches this term (seven).
Lazio v Cagliari
- After winning their first two games of the season, Lazio have collected only four points in their following seven fixtures.
- Lazio have never scored more than one goal in their last eight home fixtures in the league.
- Lazio have managed to beat Cagliari at home only once in their last five Serie A meetings.
- Only three of the 12 goals that Cagliari have conceded this term have come away from home.
- The Sardinians have scored the most goals in the last 15 minutes of play (four).
- Lazio have conceded first in seven occasions in the first nine match-days of the season.
Udinese v Roma
- Roma are the only side in Serie A yet to keep a clean sheet this term.
- Udinese are on a run of three consecutive defeats in the league.
- Udinese have scored in each of their last nine league games, losing only once.
- Roma have lost only two of their last 10 visits to the Friuli in Serie A, but their last occrued in their last trip to Udine, back in October 2008.
- Roma have failed to score only once in their last 19 away games in the league.
- Claudio Ranieri's side have managed only one win from their last five matches in Serie A.
Livorno v Atalanta
- Livorno have scored only three goals so far - a league-low.
- The Tuscans have won only once in their last 14 home fixtures in the league.
- Atalanta have won only once at Livorno's ground in 10 games, this coming back in 1949.
- Striker Simone Tiribocchi has netted four of Atalanta's 10 goals this season.
- Since Antonio Conte has taken over as Atalanta's manager, the Nerazzurri have notched up three draws and two wins in five league games.
Genoa v Fiorentina
- Genoa have conceded the most goals in the Serie A so far this season - 19.
- Genoa have lost four of the last six league fixtures, picking up only four points during this period.
- Genoa have kept only one clean sheet in their last 17 matches in Serie A.
- Cesare Prandelli's players have scored only two goals in their last four league games.
- Fiorentina have scored exactly one goal in each of their last five away games in the Serie A.
Juventus v Sampdoria
- Sampdoria have scored 11 of their 17 goals this season before half time.
- Their win against Siena last Sunday was Juventus' first in five league games.
- Juventus are unbeaten in their last 12 home games in the league, with seven draws and five wins.
- Sampdoria have taken the lead in eight of their nine league games so far this term.
- Alongside Livorno, Juventus are the only side yet to win their first penalty this season.
Napoli v AC Milan
- Alongside Roma, AC Milan have won the most points after conceding the first goal of a game (seven).
- Napoli have won both of their two games in the league since Walter Mazzarri replaced Roberto Donadoni as manager.
- AC Milan are unbeaten in the last four match-days of the Serie A - winning two and drawing two.
- Napoli have been awarded two penalties this season, but have missed both.
Parma v Bari
- Bari have the best defence in Serie A so far, conceding only five goals.
- Nine different players have scored Bari's 10 goals this season, only Barreto has netted more than once.
- All of Parma's wins so far this term have been by a two goal margin.
- Parma are unbeaten against Bari in 16 top-flight meetings.
- Parma have always won against Bari at the Tardini in Serie A.
- The last time that Bari have scored more than two goals away from home in Serie A was in 1999 (3-2 at Cagliari).
Inter v Palermo
- Inter are unbeaten at home in their last 26 Serie A games, since their defeat against Juventus in March 2008.
- Inter can boast of the best attack of the league with 21 goals scored so far.
- Inter have managed seven wins from their last eight Serie A fixtures, suffering only one defeat in the process against Sampdoria.
- Palermo have never won at the San Siro agaist Inter in the league.
- The Rosanero are unbeaten in the last five league games, winning the last three.