Xerez v Barcelona | Opta Facts 2nd December
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Xerez v Barcelona
- Xerez have picked up two points from their last five fixtures, as a result of two goalless draws against Real Valladolid and Sporting Gijon.
- José Ángel Ziganda’s side have failed to score in nine of their 12 league fixtures so far this term, and their goal against Getafe last Sunday ended a four-game scoring drought.
- Barca have alternated home wins and away draws over the last seven league games.
- In fact, the Blaugrana are on a run of three consecutive draws away from the Camp Nou; the last time they failed to win four in a row away from home was between March and April 2008.
- The Blaugrana boast the best attack (30 goals scored) and defence (eight conceded) in the campaign.
- Xerez have scored only four goals this season – a league-low.