Boulogne-sur-Mer v Paris SG | Opta Facts 2nd December
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Boulogne-sur-Mer v Paris SG
- Boulogne have failed to win their last 10 Ligue 1 matches, only Grenoble are on a longer run without success.
- PSG have only won two of their last 24 league trips to the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region.
- Experienced striker Daniel Moreira has scored six goals against PSG in all competitions, his second favorite opponent after Strasbourg (eight).
- Boulogne have conceded a league-high 13 goals from set piece situations.
- Boulogne have lost their last four home matches in the league, currently the longest run.
- The promoted side have averaged 0.16 points per match without their injured captain Gregory Thil (1.6 with him).
- Paris have never kept a clean sheet on the road this season in the league.