Italian Serie A Opta Facts - 7th & 8th November
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Atalanta v Juventus
- Atalanta have failed to beat Juventus in their last 11 league meetings; their last success was back in 2000/01, since then the Bianconeri have won nine and there have been two draws.
- The team from Bergamo have conceded in each of their last 15 Serie A meetings with Juve.
- Juve have won on their last three trips to Bergamo, scoring on average three goals per game.
- Atalanta have lost their last two fixtures in the league, failing to score a single goal.
Bari v Livorno
- These two sides have met 14 times in the top flight, but their last meeting was 60 years ago, in Serie A 1948/49, so far both have four wins and they have shared six draws.
- Bari are unbeaten at home against Livorno in the top flight (four wins and three draws).
- Bari have conceded only two goals at their home ground this term.
- The team from Puglia are yet to concede a goal during the first half this season.
- Livorno have the worst attack in the league (only four goals scored so far, of which only two have come away from home).
Bologna v Palermo
- Bologna’s last win over Palermo in the top flight was in November 1972; Palermo have won two of the ensuing five meetings, with three draws completing the record.
- At home Bologna are unbeaten against the Sicilians in their last nine Serie A games, and have won six of these.
- Bologna have lost four of their last five league games, a win over Siena completes the record.
- Palermo have conceded in all of their last 10 away league fixtures, losing seven of them.
- Samp have won only one of their last 12 meetings against Cagliari in the top flight – four wins to the Sardinians and seven draws complete the record.
- Samp have failed to score in five of their last six visits to Cagliari in Serie A.
- Cagliari are on a run of three consecutive wins for the first time since January.
- The Blucerchiati have picked up only one point from their last three games away from home.
- Samp have kept only one clean sheet in their last 17 away games in Serie A.
- Catania are unbeaten at home against Napoli in the top flight (five wins to the Sicilians and three draws).
- In these eight games played on Catania’s soil, Napoli have scored only two goals.
- However the Sicilians are on a run of three consecutive defeats in Serie A.
- Napoli are unbeaten since the arrival of new manager, Walter Mazzarri (three wins and a draw).
- Napoli have already gained seven points from trailing situations this term, and have scored the most goals in the last 15 minutes of play (six).
- After scoring three goals in their first Serie A meeting against Genoa, Siena have failed to score in the following three fixtures with the Grifoni.
- Siena have picked up only three points in their last nine match-days of Serie A, as result of three draws.
- Siena have lost four of their last five fixtures in Serie A, and have won just once this term.
- Genoa have conceded the most goals this season (20, seven of which have come in the final 15 minutes of play).
- Inter are unbeaten in their last four league games with Roma (two wins and as many draws).
- However, the Giallorossi are unbeaten in their last four meetings with the Nerazzurri at the San Siro, winning twice.
- Roma have scored 10 goals in their last four visits to Inter in the league.
- Inter are on a run of five consecutive wins in the league.
- José Mourinho’s side have the best attack in the league (28 goals).
- The Nerazzurri are unbeaten at home since March 2008 (28 games), currently the longest run in Italy.
- The Rossoneri are unbeaten in their last 22 Serie A meetings with Lazio (13 wins and nine draws); Lazio’s last win was in 1997/98.competition.
- AC Milan have taken all three points in three of their last four meetings with Lazio, always scoring more than two goals.
- Ronaldinho & co. have netted eight in their last two visits to Lazio in the league.
- Lazio are winless in the last nine match-days of Serie A, after winning their first two fixtures of the season.anish sides.
- AC Milan are unbeaten in their last six (three wins and as many draws).
Parma v Chievo
- This will be the 14th meetings between these two sides in the topflight: Chievo lead by five wins to four.
- Parma have alternated wins and losses in their last four match-days of Serie A.
- At home, Parma have won four of the five games they have played so far this term.
- Chievo have performed better away from home, where they have picked up 10 of their 15 points this season.
- Chievo have conceded only three goals away from home.
Inter v Roma
- Udinese have won four of their last six fixtures with Fiorentina in Serie A – two wins to the Viola complete the record.
- Udinese are unbeaten on the last five occasions that they have hosted the Viola, winning the last three.
- Udinese have won only once in the last five match-days, however at home they have managed four wins in five games.
- Away from home, Fiorentina have collected only five points this season.