League 1 Opta Facts: 10 Oct
Barnsley v Crewe
- Barnsley won both league meetings with Crewe last season, netting two goals in each clash.
- Crewe have lost three of their last four trips to Oakwell in league competition (W1).
- Barnsley have won four of their last six at Oakwell (D1 L1), scoring 13 goals and keeping four clean sheets.
- Crewe goalkeeper Ben Garratt has made more saves than any other keeper in League One this season (48).
- Crewe's Adam King is the only player with a 100% shot conversion rate in League One of players with three goals or more.
Bradford v Blackpool (Postponed)
Bury v Wigan
- Bury have kept only one clean sheet in their last 12 home league games against the Latics (October 1993, 3-0).
- Wigan have won four and lost none of their last six against the Shakers in league competition.
- The Shakers full-back Chris Hussey has more assists than any other League One player (6), assisting goals in three of Bury's last four games.
- The Latics have lost just one of their last seven games (W3 D3), drawing the last three.
- No team in the top four tiers have had more players red carded than Wigan (3), including one last time out against Walsall.
Chesterfield v Gillingham
- Chesterfield have picked up four wins from their last six league matches against Gillingham (D1 L1).
- The Gills have kept three clean sheets in their last five trips to Chesterfield, though they shipped exactly three goals in the other two games.
- Chesterfield have averaged two goals a game in their last 20 home fixtures (40 goals).
- The Gills are top scorers in League One, having scored 22 goals in their opening 11 games.
- After a run of 20 league games without a goal, Gillingham's Rory Donnelly has now scored four goals in his last two.
Fleetwood v Coventry
- Fleetwood lost this exact fixture last season, 2-0; the first ever meeting between the two sides at Highbury.
- Coventry have lost three of their last four away games in League One, winning the other.
- Bobby Grant has scored Fleetwood's last two goals, netting in games against Gillingham and Port Vale.
- Coventry have seen 10 different players get on the scoresheet this season, more than any other League One team.
- Adam Armstrong is League One's top scorer, netting eight goals for the Sky Blues so far this season, including two goals in Coventry's 3-0 win over Shrewsbury last time out.
Oldham v Scunthorpe
- Oldham have won their last two league games against Scunthorpe; they've never won three in a row.
- Scunthorpe have conceded in 20 of their 21 previous league games away to Oldham.
- Oldham's Dominic Poleon has scored in two of his last three games.
- No player in League One has attempted more shots than Scunthorpe's Paddy Madden (32). The Irish striker has netted five goals, including the winner last time out against Fleetwood.
- Scunthorpe are without a win in 15 away league games (D5 L10), and have conceded 45 goals in their last 22 away from home without keeping a single clean-sheet.
Sheff Utd v Rochdale
- Sheffield United have won all six of their previous league encounters with Rochdale, netting 15 in the process.
- Rochdale have failed to score in two of their three matches at Bramall Lane.
- Billy Sharp has scored in his last four games at Bramall Lane this campaign, netting one goal in the second half each time.
- As well as netting six goals in his last seven games, Rochdale midfielder Peter Vincenti has scored the most headed goals in the division (3).
- Dale have won one of their last 10 away from home in the league (2-0 at Blackpool in August), drawing three and losing six.
Shrewsbury v Colchester
- Shrewsbury have gone five games without a home clean sheet against Colchester, this after keeping a shutout in each of the previous four clashes.
- Colchester are unbeaten in their last six league matches versus Shrewsbury, though four have been draws.
- The Shrews ended a run of five home league defeats in a row last time out against Blackpool, and are looking to win two on the bounce for the first time since April.
- Colchester are unbeaten in three on the road, winning the last two, and are aiming to go four without defeat for the first time since January.
- 27% of the goals Shrewsbury have conceded this season have been penalties (4 of 15).
Southend v Port Vale
- Southend have won three and lost none of their last five league encounters with Port Vale.
- Port Vale have failed to find the back of the net in each of their last two games at Roots Hall; they've never gone three without reply.
- The Shrimpers have won four of their last six league games scoring two goals each time, losing the other two 1-0.
- The Valiants' Uche Ikpeazu has netted in his last two outings and has scored five of Port Vale's 14 league goals this season.
- Only Walsall's Milan Lalkovic (14) has attempted more shots without scoring than Southend's Ryan Leonard (13).
Swindon v Peterborough
- Swindon have won their last three league games against the Posh; they've not won four in a row since December 1966.
- Peterborough haven't won away to Swindon in the league since September 2006, losing two and drawing two since then.
- The Robins have picked up more points from losing positions than any other League One team this season (8).
- Posh are one of only two teams in the top four tiers to net five away from home in a league game this season, doing so in a 5-1 win at Oldham (the other team was Arsenal away at Leicester).
- Peterborough have seen five different players score braces this season (Zakuani, Coulibaly, Angol, Taylor, Maddison), three more than any other team in League One.
Walsall v Burton
- Walsall have lost just once in their last 11 home league games, winning five (D5).
- This will be the first ever competitive meeting between Walsall and Burton.
- Saddlers goalkeeper Neil Etheridge has kept the most clean sheets in League One (5).
- Burton have conceded just three goals away from home this season, second only to Walsall (2).
- The Brewers have won every game in which Stuart Beavon has scored (five goals in five games).