League 1 Opta Facts | 11-12 April
Rotherham v Bradford
- Rotherham have won their last five against Bradford in league competition, keeping a clean sheet in their last four.
- Bradford have failed to score in their last three league games away to Rotherham (D1 L2).
- Rotherham suffered their first defeat in 17 earlier in the week as they lost at Sheffield United (0-1).
- Bradford have shipped 43% of their goals in the second half; a league-low proportion.
- The Millers have picked up 22 points from losing positions this term; no League One side has won more.
Crewe v Wolves
- Crewe are winless in six against Wolves, losing four (D2).
- Wolves have won their last three league games away at Crewe, scoring exactly four goals in each game.
- Crewe have squandered 26 points from leading positions this season; a league-high.
- Wolves have kept 23 clean sheets this season in the league; equal with the club record for a single season (1923/24 - Division 3 North).
- Wolves have won 42 points in 2014; more than any other League One side.
Leyton Orient v Gillingham
- Leyton Orient have gone four league games unbeaten against Gillingham, winning twice (D2).
- Gillingham have alternated between keeping a clean sheet or conceding two or more goals in each of their last five away league trips to Orient. They let in three goals last time out.
- Leyton Orient have recovered 22 points from losing positions this term; a joint-league-high.
- The Gills have conceded 22 goals in the final 15 minutes of matches this campaign; the most in League One.
- Orient have gone five matches without a win (D3 L2); their longest winless run of the campaign.
MK Dons v Crawley
- MK Dons won the reverse fixture against Crawley this season, 2-0. It was their first competitive win against the Red Devils.
- Crawley have failed to score in each of their last two games against MK Dons (D1 L1).
- Crawley have won seven points from their last 10 games, the fewest in League One.
- The Red Devils have lost their last six games in League One; the current longest losing streak in the division.
- The Dons have failed to score in each of their last five home games in league competition, losing four (D1).
Notts County v Port Vale
- Notts County have won their last two home league games against Port Vale, they've not won three in a row against them since 1965.
- Port Vale have scored in each of their last seven league encounters against Notts County, winning four (L3).
- Notts County have won their last two home league games; they've not won three in a row at Meadow Lane since March 2012.
- Port Vale have failed to score in the first half in 10 of their last 12 league matches. Indeed, each of their last six league goals have arrived in the second half.
- The Magpies have been shown seven red cards this term; no League One side has received more.
Peterborough v Coventry
- Posh have only failed to score once in their last eight league matches against the Sky Blues, winning twice (D2 L4).
- Coventry have won three of their five previous away league fixtures at Peterborough (L2).
- The Sky Blues have netted a league-high 22 goals in the final 15 minutes this season.
- Callum Wilson has bagged seven goals in his last eight games for Coventry.
- Peterborough have won their last two home games 2-0, with Britt Assombalonga and Tommy Rowe each scoring in those fixtures.
Preston v Carlisle
- Preston are unbeaten in five against Carlisle in league competition, drawing four (W1).
- Carlisle have scored exactly three goals in three of their last five league trips to Deepdale (W2 D2 L1).
- Only Notts County (11) have accumulated fewer points on the road this season than Carlisle (14).
- Preston have scored a league-high 17 headed goals this term, with Joe Garner bagging six (35%).
- The Lilywhites have gone nine games without a defeat at Deepdale in league competition, winning five (D4).
Stevenage v Colchester
- After scoring six in their first league encounter with Colchester, Stevenage have failed to score in their last four.
- Colchester have won their last three against Stevenage in league competition.
- Stevenage have scored 58% of their goals in the first half this campaign; a league-high share.
- Boro' have netted a league-low 17 second half goals in 2013/14.
- Colchester have lost each of their last four matches in League One; only Crawley (6) are currently enduring a longer losing run.
Swindon v Brentford
- After going four league games unbeaten against Brentford (W3 D1), Swindon have lost their last three.
- Brentford have kept one clean sheet in their last 10 league games at Swindon, though this did arrive in the most recent fixture (1-0).
- Brentford have won 16 points more from their 41 games this season (87) than they had collected at this point last term (17).
- Swindon have scored a league-high four goals from direct free-kicks this season.
- The Bees have failed to score in each of their last three away games, drawing twice (L1).
Tranmere v Shrewsbury
- Tranmere have lost only once in their last eight home league encounters with Shrewsbury (W5 D2), though this did arrive in the most recent clash.
- Shrewsbury have kept just one clean sheet in their last 16 league matches with Rovers.
- Tranmere have dropped a league-low six points from winning positions this season.
- Shrewsbury have netted just 37 goals in 2013/14; the fewest in League One.
- Rovers have won 22 points at home this term; a league-low.
Walsall v Bristol City
- Walsall have gone four home games without a win against Bristol City in league competition (D2 L2).
- Bristol City have won their last three league fixtures against Walsall, keeping a shutout in each game.
- The Saddles are yet to lose in games in which they've gone ahead in this season, winning 14 and drawing six.
- Jay Emmanuel-Thomas has scored 15 and assisted 11 goals this season. The former Arsenal man is just one of three players to have reached double figures in both categories in League One.
- Walsall have conceded five goals from direct free-kick situations this term; a joint-league-high.