League 1 Opta Facts - 11 February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Brentford v Oldham
- Oldham are unbeaten in four league trips to Griffin Park, winning one and drawing three.
- Myles Weston has netted in two of his last three league appearances against the Latics.
- Oldham are without a win in eight league games on the road.
- Striker Gary Alexander has scored 10 goals in his last nine appearances for the Bees.
- Brentford are unbeaten in five home league games, winning two and drawing three.
Chesterfield v Charlton
- Charlton are unbeaten in five against the Spireites, a run that stretches back to April 1975.
- There have been over 2.5 goals netted in seven of the last 10 clashes between Chesterfield and Charlton.
- The Addicks have now kept more clean sheets (12) than any other side in League One this season.
- Charlton have netted exactly once in each of their last four league games, but have taken 10 points from the 12 available in that stretch.
- Charlton have taken the lead in a league-high 11 away league games this season, and are also the only side yet to lose a point from a winning position on the road this term.
Exeter v Sheffield Wednesday
- Exeter have won four and drawn one of their last six clashes with the Owls, though their only defeat in this run came earlier this term.
- The Owls have never won at the home of the Grecians, drawing one and losing four of five trips to St James Park.
- Exeter have failed to score in their last four league games, going a total of 363 minutes without a league goal.
- Jermaine Johnson has scored three goals in his last four league appearances for the Owls.
- Wednesday have scored in their last 14 consecutive away games; the longest-such run seen in League One this season.
Hartlepool v Bournemouth
- Both Hartlepool and Bournemouth have failed to score in just one of their last 11 meetings with one another.
- Bournemouth have only won one of their last 12 against Pool, losing five and drawing six.
- Bournemouth have scored more own goals (five) than any other team in League One this term.
- None of Hartlepool's last 12 home league games have ended in draws.
- After a run of eight consecutive home defeats, the North East side have won their last two home games without conceding a goal.
Leyton Orient v Huddersfield
- The away side has netted exactly twice in the last four clashes between the O's and the Terriers, with the last two ending 2-2.
- In fact, the last two meetings between Orient and Huddersfield have seen the Yorkshire side take a 2-0 lead but be pegged back by two goals in the final 20 minutes.
- Jordan Rhodes has scored in four of his last five appearances against the O's.
- The prolific Rhodes has scored 11 goals in Huddersfield's last four away games combined.
- The Terriers are now unbeaten in nine league games, the longest current run in League One.
MK Dons v Bury
- MK Dons have won three and lost just one of their five previous meetings with the Shakers.
- The Dons have, however, been reduced to 10 men in each of their two previous home encounters with Bury.
- Bury have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their last nine league games.
- The Shakers have gained more points from losing positions (10) on the road than any other third tier side this season.
- The Dons have failed to win any of their last four league games (3D 1L) but have only lost one of their last seven (2W 4D 1L).
Rochdale v Notts County
- Rochdale have won their last four home meetings with Notts County.
- Overall, none of the last 11 clashes between Dale and the Magpies have ended in draws.
- Notts County have scored a league-high seven penalties this season.
- The Mapgies have conceded a higher percentage of their goals in the second-half (70%) than any other League One side this campaign.
- Dale have only scored five goals in their last nine league games combined.
Sheffield Utd v Wycombe
- The only two previous clashes between the Blades and the Chairboys, including this season's reverse clash, have both ended in home wins.
- The Blades have won their last five home league games, scoring 13 goals in the process.
- Wycombe, on the other hand, have failed to win any of their last seven away league games and haven't kept a clean sheet on the road all season.
- Wycombe have conceded a league-high 12 goals in the opening 15 minutes of games this season.
- Sheffield United have taken more points from their last 10 league games (24) than any other League One side in the same period.
Stevenage v Carlisle
- Carlisle's 1-0 victory over Stevenage earlier this campaign was the first ever Football League clash between the sides.
- Including games in the Conference, however, Carlisle have scored exactly one in each of their last four meetings with Stevenage, and each of the last three goals have been scored by Peter Murphy.
- The Cumbrians have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their last nine league games.
- No side has lost fewer points from winning positions than Stevenage this term (four).
- Stevenage have only lost one of their last 15 league games.
Tranmere v Preston
- Tranmere are unbeaten in seven home meetings with North End in all competitions, a run that stretches back to March 1986.
- In fact, overall only one of the last 10 clashes between Preston and Tranmere have been won by the visiting side.
- Tranmere's Joss Labadie and Adam McGurk are the lowest respective top scorers of any League One side this season (four goals each).
- Rovers have been waiting longer for a win than any other League One side currently (seven games).
- North End have only lost one of their last five league games on the road, winning two and drawing two.
Walsall v Colchester
- Colchester have won their last three meetings with the Saddlers, keeping a clean sheet on each occasion.
- In their last five meetings with Colchester combined, Walsall have had two players sent off and conceded three goals from the penalty spot.
- Colchester have scored a lower percentage of their goals in the closing 15 minutes than any other team in the third tier (5%).
- Walsall have only won one of their last 15 league games, and that was when they scored two goals in second-half stoppage time to beat Sheffield Wednesday 2-1.
- Only one of Colchester's last 10 league games has ended in a draw (1-1 v Scunthorpe).
Yeovil v Scunthorpe
- The Iron have won each of their last six league games against Yeovil, including their last three at Huish Park.
- There has never been a draw in 11 previous Football League meetings between the Glovers and the Iron (Scunthorpe lead by eight wins to three).
- Scunthorpe have lost more points from winning positions than any other team in League One this season (24).
- The Glovers haven't kept a clean sheet in any of their last eight league games.
- Scunthorpe have taken more points on the road this season (13) than they have at home (12).