League 1 Opta Facts - 12 March
Brentford v Swindon
- Brentford have only enjoyed one win in their last five league games against Swindon (L3 D1), although that victory came last time out, 1-0 in November at Swindon.
- The last three meetings between the two sides have produced a total of just four goals (two 1-0s and a 1-1).
- Swindon are the leading scorers in League One this season with 60 goals so far.
- The last two games have seen Brentford endure back to back defeats for the first time this season, although, their last win in the league came at home.
Bury v Scunthorpe
- Bury have lost just three of their last 13 meetings with Scunthorpe (W7 D3), although those three defeats have come in the last seven clashes.
- On home soil, the Shakers are without a win against the Iron in four games (L2 D2), failing to score in three of those games.
- Bury have won three times at home this season, a league low.
- The Iron have conceded 10 penalties this season, seven of which have come on the road, a league high.
Coventry v Colchester
- Coventry are unbeaten in their last six meetings with Colchester, winning five, including the last three in a row.
- The Sky Blues have bagged a total of eight goals in their last two clashes with the U's, winning 5-1 and 3-1, both away from home.
- This season, the Sky Blues have dropped 22 points after taking the lead at the Ricoh Arena, a league high.
- Coventry striker Leon Clarke has scored four goals in his last five league games.
Crewe v Sheff Utd
- Crewe are without a win in their last nine meetings with United, losing six and drawing three.
- The Blades have netted a total of 13 goals in their last five clashes with the Railwaymen.
- Sheffield United have kept eight clean sheets away from home this season, a league high with Swindon.
- At home, Crewe have picked up nine points from losing positions, a league high.
Doncaster v Carlisle
- In their last five meetings in League One, Carlisle have picked up three victories against Doncaster Rovers (L2).
- Donny have lost once in seven games (W3 D3).
- The Cumbrians have not won away in four games (D2 L2).
- On the nine occasions Carlisle have gone ahead away from home, they are yet to lose (W5 D4).
Leyton Orient v Portsmouth
- Portsmouth have lost just once in six games (W2 D3), and have managed back to back wins for the first time since October.
- Orient are unbeaten in four games (W2 D2), with striker Kevin Lisbie scoring three times in his last three games.
- Portsmouth have picked up three away wins this season; a joint low with Bury, Hartlepool and Shrewsbury.
- Leyton Orient have picked up three points from losing positions this season; a league low.
MK Dons v Shrewsbury
- The two sides have met just five times in the league, with MK Dons winning twice (D2 L1).
- Shrewsbury have registered just three away wins this season, a joint league low.
- Shrewsbury have lost their last three games, their longest run of defeats this season.
- MK Dons have picked up just one win at home in six league games (L3 D2).
Notts County v Preston
- Three of the last four meetings in all competitions between the two sides have ended goalless.
- The Magpies are unbeaten in seven games, drawing five (W2).
- Preston are yet to score a penalty this season and are the only side in the division that haven't scored from the spot.
- The Lilywhites have scored 15 headed goals this season, a league high.
Oldham v Hartlepool
- The Latics have lost five of the last 10 meetings with Hartlepool (W4 D1); however, they've won the last the two fixtures.
- Oldham have failed to score in their last two games, whereas Hartlepool haven't found the back of the net in three.
- The Latics have scored 13 goals in the first half of matches this season, a league low.
- Oldham have picked up 69 yellow cards this season, a league high.
Stevenage v Bournemouth
- The two clubs have only met three times in their history, with Stevenage yet to lose to Bournemouth (W1 D2).
- The Cherries have lost their last five games; their worst such run of the season.
- The Boro have picked up one win in eight games (L7), which came at home to Brentford.
- Stevenage have lost four different games from winning positions on home soil this season, a league-high number.
Walsall v Tranmere
- Tranmere are unbeaten in five league games against Walsall (W3 D2), with two of those victories coming at the Bescot Stadium.
- Walsall's Will Grigg has scored eight goals in his last five games, with four coming from the penalty spot.
- Walsall have scored eight penalties this season (a league high), and they've also scored a penalty in each of their last three matches.
- Tranmere have scored 69% of their goals in the second half, a league high proportion.
Yeovil v Crawley
- Yeovil have lost once in their last 12 games (W9 D2), and are unbeaten at home in eight.
- The Glovers have recorded 11 wins on home soil this season, a league high.
- Crawley have won their last two away games, scoring three and keeping two clean sheets.
- The Glovers have scored a league-high 17 goals in the final 15 minutes of games this season.