League 1 Opta Facts - 14-15 November
Barnsley v Colchester
- Barnsley have won four and lost one of their last seven home clashes with Colchester (D2).
- Barnsley have netted exactly once in five of their last six matches against Colchester at Oakwell, failing to score in the other.
- Sam Winnall has scored seven goals in his last seven appearances in all competitions and five in his last three.
- No side has lost more games from winning positions this season than Colchester United (3).
- Barnsley's Conor Hourihane has scored more goals from outside the area this season than any other player in the division (5).
Oldham v Crawley
- The home side has yet to taste defeat in league matches involving Oldham and Crawley (W3 D1).
- Crawley have scored just three goals in four games against the Latics.
- Only Bristol City (6) have won more games on home soil this term than Oldham (5).
- Crawley have yet to win a game in which they've gone behind this season, losing seven and drawing two.
- Jonathan Forte has bagged 11 goals this season, eight more than any other Oldham player.
- No League One side has shipped more goals in the opening 15 minutes in 2014/15 than Crawley (5).
Coventry v Notts County
- Coventry City have won four of their last five home games against Notts County (L1).
- The Magpies have gone 10 games without keeping a clean sheet away to Coventry.
- The Sky Blues have conceded in each of their last 10 league games, shipping a total of 21 goals in the process.
- On-loan striker Gary Madine has scored three goals in three appearances against Notts County in league competition.
- Roy Carroll has made more saves than any other League One goalkeeper this season (77).
Crewe v Chesterfield
- Crewe have won only one of their last five home fixtures against Chesterfield (W1 D2 L2), though that win came in the most recent clash.
- These teams played out the joint-third highest scoring draw in the top four tiers in 2010 (5-5); only Leicester v Arsenal in 1930 & Charlton v Middlesbrough in 1960 (both 6-6) have seen more goals.
- The Railwaymen are yet to recover any points from losing positions this season, losing all 10 games in which they've gone behind.
- Eoin Doyle's brace in the FA Cup last weekend ended a run of five games without a goal for the Chesterfield hitman - his longest drought of the season.
- Crewe have scored a league-low four second half goals this season.
Doncaster v Sheff Utd
- Doncaster have gone seven games unbeaten against Sheffield United, winning two and drawing five.
- United have won only once in their last seven trips to Doncaster, losing three and drawing three.
- No side has scored fewer goals in the final 15 minutes this season than Doncaster (2). In contrast, opponents Sheffield United have registered 12, a league-high.
- The Blades have scored 18 second half goals this season, four more than Donny have managed in total.
- Doncaster Rovers are the only League One side yet to score a headed goal this season.
Gillingham v Leyton Orient
- Gillingham have scored exactly once in each of their last four versus the O's.
- Leyton Orient are unbeaten in five against the Gills, winning three and drawing two. Indeed, it's their longest run without defeat against the Kent side since 1955 (seven games).
- The Gills have gone eight games without a win in league competition (D3 L5); the current longest run in the division.
- Since the start of last season Dean Cox has provided 18 assists for Leyton Orient, 10 more than any other player at the club.
- Jay Simpson has scored four goals in his last five away games in all competitions for the O's.
Port Vale v Rochdale
- Port Vale are winless in five against Rochdale, though four of those games have ended level.
- The two sides have drawn their last four games against each other; they've not drawn five in a row since 1937 - their opening five meetings in the football league.
- Tom Pope has scored three goals in two league games against Rochdale for Port Vale.
- Rochdale's Matt Done has had a hand in more goals than any other League One midfielder this season (eight goals, six assists).
- Rochdale have scored a league-high 10 headed goals in 2014/15.
Preston v Bradford
- Preston have lost only one of their last nine games against Bradford in league competition, winning four (D4).
- Bradford have gone six games without a win at Deepdale (D3 L3), last securing victory there in February 1991.
- The Lilywhites have kept more clean sheets than any other team this season (7).
- No player has scored more headed goals this season than Bradford frontman James Hanson (3).
- Only Bristol City (14) have had more different players score for them this season than Bradford City (13).
Swindon v Bristol City
- Swindon Town have won three and drawn four of their last seven league encounters with Bristol City.
- Bristol City have lost their last two games away at Swindon; they've never lost three in a row.
- Michael Smith has bagged seven goals in seven home fixtures for Swindon Town this season.
- Aden Flint (Bristol City) has scored more goals than any other defender this term (4).
- Swindon (91) have fired more shots on target than any other side in League One in 2014/15.
- Bristol City have now gone 22 games without defeat in the league. It is their second-ever best run in their history, going 24 games unbeaten between September 1905 and February 1906.
Walsall v Peterborough
- Walsall have won only one of their last six against the Posh, losing four (D1).
- Peterborough have failed to score in their last two against the Saddlers. They last went three without scoring in 2007.
- Walsall's leading scorer this season Tom Bradshaw has bagged four goals in his last three games (all comps).
- Peterborough have lost their last three league games; they've not lost four in a row since January.
- Conor Washington has scored four goals in his last five league games for the Posh.
Yeovil v Fleetwood
- Yeovil have never beaten Fleetwood in a competitive fixture, losing one and drawing one (both in FA Cup).
- Fleetwood have netted exactly twice in both of their games against Fleetwood.
- The Glovers have failed to score in each of their last three league games; the joint-current longest run in the division along with Chesterfield.
- Fleetwood have conceded just one goal in the opening 30 minutes this season, a league-low.
- No side has used more players this term than Yeovil (27).