League 1 Opta Facts - 14 February
Bristol City v Sheff Utd
- Bristol haven't won back to back games against the Blades since December 1998.
- Sheffield United have won seven of their last 10 matches against the Robins in league competition (D1 L2).
- The Robins have won six of their last seven games (D1), keeping four clean sheets in that time.
- The Blades have alternated between defeat and victory in their last six games, winning the last match 4-1 against Colchester.
- Bristol City have scored a joint league-high nine goals in the opening 15 minutes of games this season, two more than the Blades have in total in the first half (7).
Chesterfield v Leyton Orient
- Chesterfield have won just one of their last six against the O's, though it arrived in the reverse fixture this term (D3 L2).
- Leyton have kept a clean sheet in their last two visits to Chesterfield in league competition.
- However, the Spireites have gone three games unbeaten against Orient, though two have ended level (W1).
- In fact, Orient have kept a clean sheet in four of their last six clashes with Chesterfield.
- Chesterfield have conceded exactly once in three of their last four against Leyton Orient, keeping a clean sheet in the other game.
- Leyton Orient have never scored more than twice in a game away to Chesterfield.
Crawley v Barnsley
- Crawley won the first ever meeting between the two sides on the opening day of the 2014/15 campaign (1-0).
- Barnsley's Dale Jennings saw red in that match; the second time in two seasons that Jennings has been dismissed on the opening day of the season.
- The Red Devils suffered their worst ever home defeat in the Football League last time out - 0-5 against Doncaster.
- The Tykes have lost their last six games on the road, failing to score in the last four.
- Barnsley have lost 21 points from leading positions this term, five more than they did in the whole of last season as they were relegated from the Championship.
Crewe v Fleetwood
- Crewe have never beaten Fleetwood Town in any competition (L2).
- Both of the previous meetings between the two sides have been played at Highbury, with the Cod Army scoring six in the process.
- Nicky Ajose has seven goals and two assists in just 11 appearances for Crewe this season.
- Fleetwood have won four of their last seven on the road (D1 L2), having lost six in a row prior to that.
- No side has scored fewer first half goals this season than the Railwaymen (14). Indeed, they've also conceded more (34) goals in the second half of games than any other side in League One.
- In their last outing, Fleetwood came from behind to win for the first time this season.
Doncaster v Yeovil
- Doncaster have won two of their last three against the Glovers, losing the other.
- Yeovil have found the back of the net in five of their previous six games at Doncaster.
- Donny have kept a clean sheet in six of their last 10 league games, conceding exactly twice in each of the other four.
- The Glovers have lost four and drawn one of their five away games since winning 4-0 at Oldham in December, scoring just twice in that run.
- No side has conceded more times than Doncaster in the opening 15 minutes of games this season (7). However, Yeovil have scored just once in that time; a league-low figure.
Gillingham v MK Dons
- Gillingham are unbeaten at home to MK Dons in league competition, winning twice (D1).
- MK Dons have conceded at least two goals in each of their three games at the Priestfield.
- The Gills have won four of their last five in the league, drawing the other.
- The Dons' defeat at Bradford last time out was their first league loss on the road since September, winning four and drawing five in between.
- Only Gillingham (5) have scored more own goals than MK Dons this season (3).
Oldham v Colchester
- Oldham haven't won at home to Colchester in the league since March 2006 (1-0).
- Indeed, Colchester have won two and drawn four of the six clashes at Boundary Park since that defeat.
- The Latics' last eight goals in League One have all come from different players.
- The U's have conceded more goals in their last two games (7) than they had in their previous seven combined (5).
- Only Coventry (24) have conceded more first-half goals than Colchester this season (23), while Oldham are the division's top scorers in the opening 45 minutes (24).
Peterborough v Rochdale
- Peterborough have won five and lost none of their last seven against Rochdale.
- Rochdale have lost five and won none of their last eight trips to London Road in league competition (D3).
- The Posh have won just one of their last eight home games (L6 D1).
- No team has won more points from losing positions than Rochdale this season (13), with 11 of these coming on the road.
- The Dale have scored a league-high 15 headed goals this season.
Scunthorpe v Swindon
- Scunthorpe have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their last 10 clashes with Swindon Town. They last recorded a shutout against them in November 1984.
- Swindon have lost just once in their last nine games against the Iron, winning four (D4).
- The Iron have failed to keep a clean sheet in 15 league games. However they've only lost on three occasions in that run (W6 D6).
- The Robins have lost their last two games on the road, having lost just one of their last 12 prior to that.
- Scunthorpe have shipped a league-high 12 goals in the closing 15 minutes of games this season.
Walsall v Port Vale
- Walsall have failed to find the back of the net in their last two games at home to Port Vale; they've never gone three without a goal.
- Port Vale have won four and lost none of their last eight against the Saddlers.
- Jordy Hiwula-Mayifuila has scored in both of his appearances for Walsall so far.
- Vale have lost their last four away games. They've not lost five in a row on the road since January 2011.
- The Saddlers have scored a league-low four goals in the final 15 minutes of games this season. However, no side has conceded fewer goals in this period than Walsall (3).