League 1 Opta Facts - 14 Jan
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Bournemouth v Notts County
- Notts County netted twice in injury time to salvage a 3-3 draw on their last visit to Dean Court.
- Bournemouth have only won one of their last five meetings with County, drawing two and losing two.
- The Magpies have lost their last five away league games, the joint-longest run of away defeats in League One all term.
- The Cherries have scored more own goals (five) than any other team in the division this season.
- County have netted a league-high 12 goals in the closing 15 minutes this season.
Brentford v Walsall
- Brentford's 1-0 win at the Bescot Stadium earlier this term ended a run of three straight defeats against the Saddlers for the Bees.
- Only one of the last seven clashes between Walsall and Brentford in all competitions has ended as a draw.
- Gary Alexander has netted six goals in his last six league starts.
- Walsall have now gone eight away games without a win.
- Overall, the Saddlers have only won one of their last 12 league games, a 2-1 win over Sheffield Wednesday.
Bury v Sheffield United
- The Blades are unbeaten in eight meetings with Bury in all competitions, a run that stretches back to October 1995.
- The Blades have found the net in their last 14 successive league game, the longest current run of its kind in the division.
- United have taken more points from their last six games (15) than any other side in the division.
- The Shakers have only managed one clean sheet in their last seven league games.
Colchester v Scunthorpe
- Four of the last six clashes between the U's and the Iron have ended in draws.
- There have only been three goals netted in the last four meetings between these sides in Colchester combined, with three ending 1-0 and one finishing goalless.
- Colchester have scored just two goals in the closing 15 minutes this season, a league-low.
- Scunthorpe have lost 20 points from winning positions in the league this season, the most of all teams.
- The Iron have only won one of their last eight league games, drawing two and losing five.
Exeter v Hartlepool
- Hartlepool have only lost one of their last six trips to St James Park, winning three of their last four.
- The North East side have scored exactly twice in eight of their last 10 encounters with the Grecians, and have scored at least once in their last 18.
- Hartlepool have only lost four points from winning positions this season, a joint-league-low.
- Exeter are unbeaten in five at St James Park, though three of their last four there have ended in draws.
- Hartlepool have only failed to score in one away league game this season, but haven't troubled the scorers in five of their last seven at home.
Huddersfield v Oldham
- Only one of the last 11 clashes in all competitions between Huddersfield and Oldham has seen over 2.5 goals netted.
- Three of the last four meetings between the sides at the Galpharm Stadium have ended in draws, with the Terriers winning the other.
- Jordan Rhodes has now scored 12 goals in his last five league games.
- Oldham have drawn their last five away league games, a sixth draw in this game will equal their record of six straight away draws which ended in April 1989.
- The Latics have scored a league-high 59% of their goals in the first-half this term.
Leyton Orient v Chesterfield
- There have only been four goals netted in the last five meetings between the O's and the Spireites combined, with three of them being netted by the away side.
- Chesterfield have failed to score in each of their last four trips to the home of the O's, losing two and drawing two 0-0.
- Chesterfield have now gone 16 league games without a win.
- The Spireites have also gone 17 league games without a clean sheet.
- Orient have kept three clean sheets in their last four at home.
MK Dons v Carlisle
- The seven previous clashes between MK Dons and Carlisle have seen 35 goals scored, an average of five per game.
- The Dons have netted exactly three goals in all three previous home meetings with Carlisle, but have only won two of the games, losing the other 3-4.
- Francois Zoko has netted six goals in his last six games for the Cumbrians.
- Carlisle are enjoying the longest current unbeaten streak in League One at the moment (seven games).
- The Dons have only lost one of their last nine league games, winning seven and drawing one.
Preston v Wycombe
- Wycombe are without a win in nine against PNE, losing six and drawing three.
- The Chairboys' only previous league win at Deepdale came in their first visit there in November 1993 (3-2).
- The Chairboys have failed to score in 272 minutes of league action.
- Wycombe are also the only side yet to manage a clean sheet on the road in League One this term.
- No team has scored more goals in the opening 15 minutes in League One than Preston this season (seven).
Rochdale v Stevenage
- Stevenage's 4-2 win over Dale earlier in the campaign was the first ever Football League meeting between the sides, though Rochdale did win 2-0 at Stevenage in the FA Cup in December 2004.
- Dale have only mustered one goal in their last five league games combined.
- Stevenage have conceded just one goal in the opening 15 minutes this season, a league-low.
- Borough have only gained one point from behind this season, a league-low.
- Rochdale have only been ahead in two home games this season, a league-low.
Sheffield Wednesday v Charlton
- Scott Wagstaff has netted in two of his last three appearances against the Owls for Charlton.
- Wednesday are unbeaten in 17 home league games against Charlton, their longest current run unbeaten at home against any side.
- The Owls have scored more headed goals than any team in the Premier League/Football League this season (19).
- Five of Wednesday's last six league goals have either been scored or assisted by Chris Lines.
- Wednesday are one of two unbeaten home teams in League One this season, Charlton are the other.
- Charlton are the best away side in the division this season (29 points), while only Sheffield United (32 from 14 games) have taken more points at home than the Owls (29 from 11).
Yeovil v Tranmere
- Only one of the last nine clashes between Yeovil and Tranmere has been won by the visiting side.
- The Glovers have won their last three against Tranmere at Huish Park, netting six and conceding just one.
- Rovers have kept more clean sheets (11) than any other team in the third tier this term.
- Yeovil have been shown more yellow cards than any other League One team this season (60).
- Tranmere have lost four consecutive away league games, conceding 11 goals in total.