League 1 Opta Facts: 17 Oct
Bury v Rochdale
- The Shakers have only won one of their last six in the league against Dale (D1 L4), failing to score in each of their last three.
- Rochdale have been reduced to 10 men in their last three encounters with Bury in all competitions.
- Leon Clarke has four goals in his last four games for the Shakers.
- Peter Vincenti has scored in seven of his last eight league games for Rochdale, including each of the last five.
- Rochdale are winless in five on the road, losing the last three in a row (D2).
Coventry v Blackpool
- This is the 25th league meeting between Coventry and Blackpool but the first outside the top two tiers.
- Blackpool have won only one of their last eight away to Coventry (D2 L5) and are without a clean sheet in nine.
- Blackpool have won just one of their last 28 away league games, losing 19 (D8).
- The Sky Blues have won four of their last five games at the Ricoh Arena, drawing the other.
- No League One side has seen more different players score for them this season than Coventry (10), while Blackpool have had the lowest spread of scorers (3).
Crewe v Gillingham
- Crewe have only kept one clean sheet in their last 17 league meetings with Gillingham.
- Gills midfielder Bradley Dack scored in both meetings with the Railwaymen last season.
- The Gills have scored the most goals in League One this season (25); 12 more than Crewe.
- Crewe are without a win in 11 league games on home soil (D5 L6), losing the last four in a row.
- Rory Donnelly has bagged five goals in his last three league appearances for Gillingham, this after failing to score in his first eight for the club.
Doncaster v Bradford
- There have been 21 goals scored in the last six league meetings between these sides in Doncaster.
- Bradford are unbeaten in six away league games against Doncaster, winning three and drawing three.
- Donny have gone nine league matches without defeat at the Keepmoat Stadium, winning three (D6).
- Bradford have lost just once in their last five away matches in league competition (W2 D2).
- Both teams have gone six games without keeping a clean sheet.
Fleetwood v Burton
- This is the first meeting between these sides since the 2013/14 League Two play-off final, which Fleetwood won 1-0 at Wembley.
- Burton have won both previous away league games against Fleetwood, scoring seven times in the process.
- No League One side has used fewer players so far this season than the Brewers (19).
- Only Walsall (6) have conceded fewer goals in League One this term than Burton (9). The Brewers have also restricted their opponents to just 35 shots on target; a league-low.
- Fleetwood have lost their last five league games; their longest ever losing run in the Football League.
Millwall v Swindon
- These sides have not met since the 2009/10 League One play-off final, which Millwall won 1-0.
- The Robins have only won one of their last 19 trips to London to face Millwall in league competition (D8 L10).
- Swindon have won more points from losing positions this season than any other team (8).
- The Robins have used 29 players so far this season; a league-high.
- Millwall's Aiden O'Brien is the only League One player to provide three assists in a game this season (in the Lions' last home game versus Rochdale in September).
Oldham v Sheff Utd
- Oldham have not kept a clean sheet in any of their last 22 league clashes with Sheffield United.
- The Blades are unbeaten in six league meetings with Oldham, but five of them have ended level (W1).
- Billy Sharp (9) has scored or assisted more goals than any other League One player this season (six goals, three assists).
- The Latics have dropped 11 points from leading positions so far this campaign; a joint-high with Bury.
- In contrast, the Blades have yet to drop any points from leading situations, winning all six games in which they've led.
Port Vale v Peterborough
- Port Vale have won nine of their last 10 home league meetings with Posh (L1).
- Peterborough have scored just five goals in their last 10 league visits to Vale Park, never netting more than once in a match in this run.
- Marcus Maddison (7) has had a hand in more league goals for the Posh this season than any other player (four goals, three assists).
- Uche Ikpeazu has found the back of the net in four of his last five league appearances at Vale Park, including in the last two.
- Peterborough have won their last three away league games, scoring nine goals in the process.
Scunthorpe v Shrewsbury
- The Iron are unbeaten in 13 meetings with Shrewsbury in all competitions (W9 D4).
- The last three meetings between these sides have only seen one goal scored.
- Paddy Madden has netted in consecutive league games for the first time since February.
- The Shrews have lost their last two away games; they've not lost three on the bounce since October 2014 (a run of four).
- The Iron have conceded just two goals in their last six league matches at Glanford Park, keeping four clean sheets in the process.
Southend v Barnsley
- Southend are without a win in eight league meetings with Barnsley (D4 L4).
- The Tykes have scored in each of their last seven against Southend in the league, netting more than once in five of their last six.
- Southend have won four of their last five in league competition, losing the other 0-1 to Burton.
- Since the start of last season Conor Hourihane has scored or assisted 34 league goals for Barnsley (16 goals, 18 assists); 19 more than any other player.
- The Tykes have won just once in their last 10 away league matches, losing five (D4).
Walsall v Chesterfield
- Both meetings between these sides last season ended 1-0 to the home team.
- The Spireites have lost their last two trips to Walsall in the league; they have never lost three in a row away to the Saddlers despite visiting them 40 times to date.
- The Saddlers have kept more clean sheets than any other League One side this season (6).
- Chesterfield have won only once in their last seven games, losing five (D1).
- Tom Bradshaw has scored four goals in his last three appearances on home soil for Walsall.
Wigan v Colchester
- Wigan have only kept one clean sheet in their last 10 league meetings with Colchester.
- The U's have alternated between victory and defeat in their last four league visits to Wigan, losing 2-1 there last time out.
- Wigan have netted a league-high seven goals in the final 15 minutes of games this season, with three of those coming in the 90th minute (also a league-high).
- Colchester have netted more first half goals than any other League One side (14). However, no team has also conceded more in the first half (11).
- Colchester have scored only one goal from a set-piece this season (inc. penalties); a league-low. Wigan have scored six from set-pieces; a joint-league-high with Barnsley, Coventry, Fleetwood and Sheffield United.