League 1 Opta Facts - 19 March
Bury v Stevenage
- Stevenage have gone four games unbeaten against Bury (W2 D2); scoring 10 goals in the process.
- Bury haven't won at home in four games (L4), and they've only recorded one victory in their last eight games (D1 L6).
- The Shakers have conceded 36 goals in the second half of matches this season; a joint-high in the division.
- Stevenage haven't won away from home in five games (L5).
- The Boro have lost five times from winning positions this season. No-one has lost more from such positions.
Crewe v MK Dons
- Crewe are yet to beat MK Dons in three league fixtures (D2 L1). Their only previous victory over MK Dons came in the FA Cup in 2007.
- The Railwaymen have received 30 yellow cards this season; a league-low.
- MK Dons have gone six games without an away win (D4 L2); their worst such run of the season.
- Crewe haven't won in three attempts at the Alexandra Stadium (D1 L2).
- MK Dons have scored 41% of their goals in the second half (21 of 50); a league-low proportion.
Oldham v Hartlepool
- Oldham have won their last two games against Hartlepool (2-1 & 1-0).
- Oldham have conceded 32% of their goals in the final fifteen minutes of matches this season (16 of 50); a league-high proportion.
- Hartlepool's Scott Flinders has made more saves (150) than any other League One goalkeeper so far this season.
- Hartlepool haven't won in four games (D2 L2).
- The Latics are yet to lose from a winning position at home this season (W5 D1).
Yeovil v Swindon
- Swindon have picked up one win in five (D2 L2). Similarly, Yeovil have also won once in their last five (D3 L1).
- Swindon have kept eight clean sheets away from home this season. No-one has kept more.
- Swindon have conceded four goals in the final fifteen minutes of matches this season; a league-low.
- Yeovil striker Paddy Madden has more braces (5) this season than any other player in League One. He is yet to bag a hat-trick this season.