League 1 Opta Facts: 20 April
Bournemouth v Carlisle
- Bournemouth have only won one of their last four league meetings with Carlisle (D1 L2) and just two of their last nine against the Cumbrians.
- The sides have already met twice this season, one in the league and once in the FA Cup, with the two games producing a total of 10 goals.
- Marc Pugh has bagged three goals for the Cherries in their last two games against Carlisle (all competitions).
- Carlisle are unbeaten in six games now, winning two and drawing four.
- Bournemouth have now won seven games in a row, the longest current winning streak in the division.
Colchester v Shrewsbury
- Colchester have enjoyed just one victory in their last eight games against Shrewsbury, drawing three and losing four, although prior to this season, they hadn't met in the league since 1998.
- In all competitions, the Shrews have won just one of their last five clashes with the U's, drawing two and losing two.
- Colchester are without a clean sheet in their last eight league games.
- The Shrews have shipped two or more goals in seven of their last nine games.
Coventry v Leyton Orient
- Coventry are unbeaten against Orient in their last six meetings, winning three and drawing three, although prior to this season, they last met in the league in 1966.
- The Sky Blues have failed to find the back of the net in three of their last five games, netting just once in both the other two fixtures.
- Veteran attacker Kevin Lisbie has bagged seven goals in his last nine league appearances for Orient.
- Leyton Orient have won just one of their last seven league games on the road (D3 L3).
Doncaster v Notts County
- Doncaster have won just one of their last seven league clashes with Notts County, although that victory did come last time out, 2-0 away in October, after a run of six straight defeats against the Magpies.
- The last four meetings between the two sides, in all competitions, have seen the winning side keep a clean sheet (a 2-0 win each and a 1-0 win each).
- The Magpies have registered just one win in their last five games (D1 3L), although that victory did come last time out; 3-1 at home to Colchester.
- Donny have conceded just three goals in their last four games, winning three and losing one in the process.
- County's last four games have all gone above 2.5 goals (14 in total, an average of 3.5 per game).
MK Dons v Scunthorpe
- MK Dons are unbeaten in their last four meetings with Scunthorpe (3W 1D) and have lost just two of their seven league games overall against the Iron.
- Scunthorpe have failed to find the back of the net in each of their last four clashes with the Dons (including play-offs).
- The last two meetings between these two sides at Stadium: MK have both ended goalless (including play-offs).
- The Iron are now without a win in four games, no team is currently enduring a longer run without a victory.
- The Dons have kept a clean sheet in six of their last eight games, conceding exactly two in both of the other two fixtures.
Oldham v Crawley
- The 1-1 draw at Crawley back in October was the first ever meeting between the two teams.
- The Red Devils have kept three clean sheets in a row, the longest current run of shut-outs in the division.
- Matt Smith has netted a goal in both of the Latics' last two games (both 1-0 wins) after going seven league appearances without a goal.
- 13 of Crawley's last 15 goals have come in the second-half.
- Oldham have won just two of their last six games at Boundary Park, losing three and drawing one.
Portsmouth v Sheffield United
- Portsmouth have won just one of their last four games against Sheffield United (D1 L2) and just two of their last eight against the Blades.
- The last four clashes between these two sides have produced a total of just five goals, with the last three all ended in 1-0 home wins (one for Pompey, two for the Blades).
- United have suffered just one defeat in their last six games, winning two and drawing three.
- Despite being relegated, Portsmouth have lost just one of their last six (W2 D3).
- Dave Kitson has scored in both of the Blades' last two games after failing to find the net in each of his previous six games.
Preston North End v Tranmere Rovers
- Preston have lost just one of their last five games against Tranmere, winning two and drawing two.
- In their 10 visits to Deepdale, Rovers have only won once, losing six and drawing three.
- Rovers have now lost four games in a row, all by a 1-0 scoreline, the longest current losing streak in League One.
- Preston haven't conceded more than one goal in any of their last 12 games, shipping a total of just six goals in this period.
- Rovers have failed to score in seven of their last nine games.
Swindon Town v Stevenage
- Swindon won the the sides' only previous league meeting 4-0 away earlier this season.
- In all competitions, the Robins have won two of their three clashes with Stevenage, losing the first ever meeting in 1998.
- Swindon have failed to find the back of the net in four of their last six games.
- Stevenage's last three games have produced a total of just three goals (a 1-0 win, a 0-0 draw and a 2-0 defeat).
- The Robins have shipped just one goal before half-time in their last eight fixtures.
Walsall v Bury
- Walsall have only registered one victory in their last eight games against Bury, losing six and drawing one.
- At the Bescott Stadium, the Saddlers have lost each of their last three games against the Shakers and have enjoyed just one win in the last six home games against Bury.
- The Saddlers are unbeaten in 14 games, the longest current run without defeat in the division.
- Bury have failed to score in three games of their last five games and have won just one of their last six (1D 4L).
- Five of Walsall's last six games have ended in a draw, with the Saddlers winning the other game (4-0 v Coventry at home).
Yeovil Town v Crewe Alexandra
- Yeovil have won two of their last three games against Crewe (1L) while overall, the Glovers have picked up four win in their seven clashes with the Railwaymen.
- The three meetings between the two sides at Huish Park have produced a total of 10 goals, an average of 3.3 per game.
- The Glovers have shipped a total of just three goals in their last five games, winning three, drawing one and losing one in the process.
- Crewe have registered just one victory in their last six games, losing four, drawing one and conceding a total of 12 goals in the process.
- Yeovil have lost just one of their last six games (3W 1D), although that defeat did come last time out (1-0 away to Oldham).
Hartlepool United v Brentford
- Six of the last eight meetings between these two sides has ended in a draw, with both sides winning a game each.
- Four of the last seven clashes between the two teams have ended goalless.
- Brentford have lost just one of their last eight games, winning five and drawing two.
- Hartlepool have failed to score in eight of their last 10 games, although they have scored in both of their last two fixtures, registering two wins in the process.
- Bradley Wright-Phillips have netted four goals in his last three games for the Bees.