League 1 Opta Facts - 24 November
Brentford v Sheffield United
- The Blades are unbeaten in six league meetings with Brentford and haven't lost against the Bees since April 1983.
- United won both meetings with Brentford 2-0 last season and have scored at least twice in each of their last five against the London side.
- United have drawn more games than any other team in League One this season (nine).
- Brentford are unbeaten in eight home league games since they lost 1-3 against Yeovil in their first home game of the campaign.
Bury v Bournemouth
- Bury have won their last three clashes with the Cherries, all by odd goal.
- Bournemouth are unbeaten in eight league games, winning six and drawing two; a run that coincided with Eddie Howe taking over at the club for the second time.
- Steven Schumacher has scored in three of his last four appearances for Bury.
- The Cherries have taken seven points from the last nine available on the road in League One.
Coventry City v Portsmouth
- Coventry have won three and lost one of their last four against Pompey, keeping a clean sheet in each victory.
- Portsmouth's last trip to Coventry in the third tier saw them win 4-0 in March 2003 with a team that featured the likes of Paul Merson, Steve Stone and Yakubu.
- Pompey have lost their last six league games, the joint-longest run of its kind in League One all season.
- Coventry have scored at least once in each of their last 13 league games and have found the net in all nine at the Ricoh Arena this season.
- David McGoldrick has netted nine goals in his last nine league games for the Sky Blues.
Crewe Alexandra v Crawley Town
- These sides met for the first time in League Two last season, and both clashes ended 1-1.
- Crewe have gained a joint-high 11 points from losing positions this season.
- Crawley are without a win in five league games, drawing three and losing two.
- The Railwaymen have scored more than once in six of their last nine league games, but failed to score in the other three.
Doncaster Rovers v Scunthorpe United
- Doncaster have won their last three against the Iron and are unbeaten in five (W3 D2).
- Rovers have seen three red cards in their last four against Scunthorpe combined.
- Doncaster have taken 13 more points away from home (23) than they have at the Keepmoat Stadium (10) this term.
- The Iron haven't kept a clean sheet in any of their last 11 league games.
Leyton Orient v Preston North End
- The O's won both meetings with PNE last season, netting exactly twice in each victory.
- Preston have only won once at Brisbane Road since April 1987, claiming a 2-1 win there in April 1996.
- Leyton Orient are enjoying the longest current winning run in the third-tier, having claimed the three points in each of their last three league games.
- Preston North End are yet to keep a clean sheet on the road in the league this season.
- Kevin Lisbie has scored four goals in his last three games for the O's.
Milton Keynes Dons v Colchester United
- The Dons have won their last three against Colchester United, scoring nine and conceding just two.
- The U's are without a win at the home of MK Dons since December 2005, losing three and drawing two in all competitions since that win.
- No team has won more points on home soil this season than MK Dons (20).
- Colchester have scored in 10 of their last 11 league games.
Notts County v Swindon Town
- The Magpies are unbeaten in six against Swindon Town, winning three and drawing three (all 1-1).
- Lee Hughes netted in the last two league meetings between Notts County and Swindon, with the Magpies win both matches last season.
- No team has kept more clean sheets in League One this season than Swindon Town (nine).
- Swindon have scored a league-high 62% of their goals in the first-half this season.
Oldham Athletic v Shrewsbury Town
- This will be the first league meeting between Oldham and Shrewsbury since 1988/89, though Shrewsbury did win 1-0 at Boundary Park in August 2010.
- The Shrews have lost their last four league games away from home.
- Oldham are the only League One team yet to score a goal in the opening 15 minutes of a game this season.
- The Latics ended a run of five league games without a win with a 2-1 win at Hartlepool last time out.
Stevenage v Tranmere Rovers
- These sides have only met once before in league football, in this division last season. Both sides picked up a home win.
- Tranmere are the leading scorers in League One with 35 goals in 19 games.
- The league leaders have gained a joint-high 11 points from losing positions this season.
- Stevenage have either conceded one goal (three times) or four goals (three times) in each of their last six league games.
Walsall v Hartlepool United
- These sides have met 50 times in league football and have a completely even record (17 wins each and 16 draws).
- Hartlepool are winless in three games at the Bescot Stadium, losing two and drawing one.
- Pool have mustered just two points on the road all season, the lowest total in League One, and are without a win in 16 overall in the league.
- Walsall, meanwhile, are enduring the second longest winless run in League One this campaign and are without a win in 10.
Yeovil Town v Carlisle United
- Carlisle won both meetings with the Glovers last season, netting exactly three goals in each game.
- The Cumbrians' 3-0 win at Huish Park last season was their first ever win at the home of Yeovil after six previous Football League attempts.
- Carlisle have the worst defensive record in League One this season having conceded 37 goals in 19 games so far.
- Yeovil have scored exactly once in each of their last five league games.