League 1 Opta Facts - 28 February
Bristol City v Rochdale
- There have been just six goals scored in the five previous matches between the sides (three each), with each side winning once and three draws.
- Both of Rochdale's previous two visits to Ashton Gate have ended in a draw.
- The Robins have won 22 points from their last 10 games, more than any other side.
- Rochdale have scored and conceded in each of their last seven away games.
- Dale have scored more headed goals than any other team (16).
Chesterfield v Fleetwood
- Chesterfield have won three of their seven previous meetings with Fleetwood in all competitions (D2 L2).
- The Cod Army have won two of their three visits to Chesterfield in all competitions (L1).
- Indeed, the Spireites are unbeaten in four league games against the Cod Army (W2 D2), since their first meeting in October 2012.
- In fact, Fleetwood have never failed to score at the Proact Stadium, hitting four goals in total.
- Chesterfield have lost their last four league games. They've not lost five in a row since October 2011.
- Fleetwood have won three of their last five on the road, losing the other two.
Coventry v MK Dons
- Coventry have won two of their five meetings with MK Dons (D2 L1), though both of those wins have come away from home.
- The Dons have scored in four of their previous five meetings with Coventry. However, they've only kept one clean sheet in that time.
- MK Dons have scored 42 second half goals this term, 10 more than the Sky Blues have netted in total.
- Karl Robinson's men have also kept a league-high 17 clean sheets this season, eight more than Coventry.
- Coventry are without a win in seven on home soil, losing two and drawing five.
- Dele Alli has had a hand in more goals this season than any other MK Dons player (17; 14 goals, 3 assists).
Crawley v Sheff Utd
- Crawley have won just one of their five previous meetings with the Blades (D1 L3).
- Sheffield United have won both of their previous visits to Crawley by a 2-0 scoreline.
- The Blades have scored 19 goals in the final 15 minutes this season; the most in the division.
- The Red Devils have gone nine games without keeping a clean sheet; the longest current run in the league.
- Sheffield United's Marc McNulty scored his first goal in 10 games (all comps) in midweek.
Crewe v Swindon
- Crewe are winless in four against Swindon (D1 L3), conceding 12 goals in that time.
- However, the Robins have won none of their last five visits to Crewe (D2 L3), scoring just twice in that run.
- Massimo Luongo has scored five goals in his last seven games for Swindon.
- The Railwaymen have conceded 55 goals this season, 20 more than Swindon. Only Crawley have conceded more (56).
- Swindon have lost their last three games on the road; they've not lost four in a row since August 2013 (a run of six defeats).
- Andy Williams has scored more goals away from home this season than any other player (12).
Doncaster v Colchester
- Rovers have won their last three against Colchester. They've not won four in a row since December 1972 (a run of five games).
- There have been just four goals scored in the last five meetings between these sides in Doncaster (two each), with Colchester winning one and drawing three of these (L1).
- Donny have lost their last two games, shipping exactly three goals in both fixtures.
- No side has conceded more first half goals this season than Colchester (24) or Doncaster (24).
- Colchester have kept a clean sheet in four of their last six games away from home (W3 D2 L1).
Gillingham v Barnsley
- Gillingham have lost just one of their last eight at home to Barnsley (W3 D4), though that was in their last meeting at the Priestfield in September 2005 (0-3).
- The Tykes have won their last four meetings with Gillingham, scoring 12 and conceding just two in the process.
- Gillingham have gone seven without loss (W5 D2); the longest current run in League One.
- The Tykes have dropped 21 points from games in which they've led; a league-high. However, only eight of those 21 points have been lost on the road.
- Cody McDonald has scored five and assisted one more in his last six home league games for the Gills.
Notts County v Port Vale
- Notts County have won their last three at home to Port Vale, scoring 11 goals in the process.
- Vale have kept only one clean sheet in their last 14 against Notts County in league competition.
- Notts County have won just seven points from their last 10 games, fewer than any other team.
- Vale's win against Walsall in their last away match ended a run of four straight defeats. They haven't won back to back away matches since November 2013.
- Notts County top scorer Garry Thompson has found the net just twice in his last 11 appearances.
Oldham v Preston
- Oldham have lost their last four meetings with Preston in league competition.
- In fact, Preston have lost just one of their last 12 against the Latics (W8 D3), scoring at least once in each game.
- The Lilywhites have won their last four league games without reply. Indeed, Preston have gone 363 minutes without conceding.
- Jonathan Forte has scored 14 goals for Oldham this season, 10 more than any other player. However, Forte has bagged just one goal in his last nine in league competition.
Peterborough v Bradford
- Peterborough have never lost at home to Bradford in league competition (W8 D5).
- Bradford's 1-0 defeat at Valley Parade in the reverse fixture back in August was the first time they had failed to score against the Posh in 10 attempts.
- Bradford City's James Hanson has scored more headers than any other player this season (6).
- In fact, Hanson has bagged four goals in his last three appearances in league competition.
- Peterborough have yet to score from the penalty spot this season; a joint-low along with Colchester.
Scunthorpe v Yeovil
- After a run of six wins in a row against them, Scunthorpe have won none of their last four meetings with Yeovil (D2 L2).
- Yeovil have won two of their seven trips to Scunthorpe in the league (L5), scoring four goals in each win. They've only scored one goal in the other five games there.
- The Iron have failed to score in their last two games; they've not gone three without reply since April 2012.
- Yeovil have conceded 12 headed goals in 2014/15; a joint-league-high along with Coventry.
- Gozie Ugwu has scored four of Yeovil's last six league goals. Indeed, Ugwu has scored as many goals this season as he did in his previous two (4).
Walsall v Leyton Orient
- The Saddlers have scored just six goals in their last 10 meetings with the O's, and never more than once in a match in this time.
- Four of the last six meetings between these sides have ended in a draw, with Orient winning the other two.
- No player has assisted more goals in League One this season than Leyton Orient's Dean Cox (9).
- Tom Bradshaw has gone four games without scoring for the Saddlers, his longest drought of the campaign.
- However, Bradshaw has assisted two goals in that four-game run; his first goal assists of the season.