League 1 Opta Facts - 4 February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Bournemouth v Exeter
- The last two meetings between these two sides have ended in a 2-0 scoreline (one win each, both at Exeter).
- Only three of the last 11 meetings between the two sides have ended in a home win.
- The Cherries have netted exactly two goals in four of their last five games.
- The Grecians' last three games have produced a total (both for and against) of one goal (two goalless draws and one 1-0 defeat).
- Bournemouth have scored the lowest percentage of goals in the opening 15 minutes this League One season (6%) but the highest percentage in the period between the 16th and 30th minutes (29%).
Bury v Hartlepool
- Hartlepool are unbeaten in their last five meetings with Bury, winning the last three in a row.
- Only two of the last eight meetings between these two sides have ended in home wins, although those two victories have come in the last two games.
- Pools are unbeaten in their last four games, winning two and drawing two and keeping three clean sheets in the process.
- The Shakers are without a clean sheet in nine league games.
- On the road, Hartlepool have only lost two of their last eight in the league, winning three and drawing three.
Carlisle v Chesterfield
- There have been a total of nine goals in the last two meetings between the two sides, coming after a pair of goalless draws in the two meetings prior to that.
- Chesterfield are unbeaten in their last five visits to Carlisle (W2 D3).
- The Cumbrians' last four games have produced 16 goals in total.
- The Spireites have kept just one clean sheet in their last 20 games, although that shot-out did come in their last game (1-0 v Bournemouth).
- Chesterfield have shipped more goals in the closing 15 minutes (13) than any other League One side in 2011/12.
Charlton v Rochdale
- Charlton have won six of their last eight clashes with Rochdale in all competitions, drawing one and losing one.
- The last four meetings between these two sides (in all competitions) have produced a total of 16 goals.
- Dale have failed to find the back of the net in six of their last nine league fixtures.
- The Addicks have scored exactly once in each of their last four league games, taking 10 points from the 12 available in this run.
- Charlton are the only unbeaten home team in League One this season, though three teams have taken more points on home soil than the Addicks.
Colchester v Sheffield Utd
- United have lost just one of their last nine meetings with Colchester, winning five and drawing three.
- At Bramall Lane, however, the Blades have won just one of their last three games against Colchester (in all competitions), drawing one and losing one.
- The U's have netted exactly one goal in each of their last three games, drawing one, losing one and winning one.
- The Blades have taken more points from their last 10 games (24) than any other League One side.
- Colchester have scored fewer goals in the final 15 minutes (two) than any other team in League One this season.
Huddersfield v MK Dons
- MK Dons have scored exactly one goal in each of their last three meetings with Huddersfield, drawing one and losing two of those matches.
- The Terriers are unbeaten against MK Dons in their last six meetings, winning four and drawing two.
- Jordan Rhodes has hit 16 goals in his last 11 games for Huddersfield.
- Huddersfield have been ahead in more games than any other team in League One this season (23), but have drawn nine games from winning positions - another league-high.
- The Dons have only won one of their last five league games, drawing three and losing one.
Notts County v Stevenage
- The sides have only met on two previous occasions, both this season; Stevenage won an FA Cup tie 1-0 and County won their league encounter 2-0 away.
- Stevenage have netted a total of 10 goals in their last three games.
- County have scored more goals in the final 15 minutes (13) than any other League One side in 2011/12.
- The Boro are one of two teams in League One (with leaders Charlton) yet to concede more than two goals in single league game this campaign.
- Stevenage have only lost one of their last 15 league games.
Oldham v Leyton Orient
- Oldham's last four home meetings with Orient have alternated between a 2-0 win and a 1-1 draw, so this game will need to finish in a 2-0 home win if the pattern is to continue.
- Orient have only managed to score more than one goal in one of their last nine clashes with the Latics (2-1 in Mar 2009).
- Oldham have failed to score in five of their last eight league fixtures.
- Orient have won three of their last four away games in the league.
- The Latics have scored a league-high 59% of their goals in the first-half this season.
Preston v Brentford
- Preston are unbeaten in their last eight meetings with Brentford, winning five and drawing three.
- At Deepdale, Preston are unbeaten in their last seven games against the Bees, winning six and drawing one.
- North End have failed to find the net in two of their last three games and in three of their last six.
- Gary Alexander has hit 11 goals in his last 10 games for the Bees.
- Brentford ended a run of seven without a win with a 5-2 drubbing of Wycombe in their last league game.
Scunthorpe v Walsall
- Only one of the last six games between the two sides (in all competitions) has ended in a home victory.
- Three of the last four league meetings between the two sides have ended in a draw.
- The Iron are without a clean sheet in their last 12 league games, shipping two or more goals in nine of those matches.
- Scunthorpe have lost a league-high 24 points from winning positions this season.
- The Saddlers have scored from open play in 316 minutes of league football.
- Walsall have drawn eight league games 1-1 this season, the single most popular exact result of all teams in League One.
Sheffield Wed v Yeovil
- There has never been a home win in any of the five meetings between the two sides (in all competitions).
- Wednesday are unbeaten in those five games, winning three (all away victories) and drawing two).
- The Glovers have scored exactly two goals in each of their last three games, winning two 2-1 and losing one 2-3.
- No team has gained more points from losing positions than Sheffield Wednesday this season (14).
- Jermaine Johnson has scored on his last league starts for the Owls.
Wycombe v Tranmere
- Tranmere have lost just one of their last seven meetings with Wycombe, winning six.
- At Adams Park, the Chairboys have lost each of their last three games against Rovers.
- Wycombe have shipped a total of 14 goals in their last four games.
- Rovers have won just one of their last 13 league games, drawing four and losing eight.
- Tranmere have scored a higher percentage of their goals in the opening 15 minutes (21%) than any other third-tier side this season.
- Wycombe, on the other hand, have conceded a league-high 11 goals in the first quarter-hour of play.