League 1 Opta Facts - 9 March
Bournemouth v Doncaster
- Since the turn of the century, the Cherries have won six of their 10 games in all competitions against Doncaster (L2 D2).
- Bournemouth have lost their last four games in the league; equalling their worst such run of the season.
- On the road, Doncaster haven't lost any points when they've gone ahead this season; a league best.
- Bournemouth have failed to score in both of their last two home league games.
Carlisle v Brentford
- Carlisle have won just one of their last eight league meetings with Brentford, losing five and drawing two.
- The Bees have lost once in six games (W3 D2).
- The Cumbrians are without a win in six matches (D3 L3); the longest such current run in League One.
- Brentford have conceded four own goals this season, a league high.
Colchester v Crewe
- The Railwaymen have beaten the U's in their last three meetings in League One.
- Colchester have kept three clean sheets in a row; their joint-best defensive run of the season.
- Crewe have recorded just one win from five games (D1 L3).
- Colchester have alternated between a win and a defeat in their last six home league games; for this to continue, they must lose this game.
Crawley v Notts County
- Crawley are without a win at home in four attempts (D3 L1) in League One.
- Notts County are unbeaten in six League One matches (D4 W2); the joint-longest current unbeaten run in the competition.
- Despite winning just one of their last 10 away matches in the league (W1 D6 L3), only Sheffield United (2) have lost fewer away games than Notts County (3) this term.
- Crawley have only failed to find the net in one of their last nine league games.
Hartlepool v Yeovil
- Yeovil have scored 17 goals in the final fifteen minutes of games this season, a league high.
- Hartlepool have only lost once in their last nine league games (W5 D3).
- Yeovil's only defeat in their last 11 games (W9 D1) came in their last away game at Colchester.
- League One top scorer Paddy Madden has scored all 19 of his goals this season from inside the penalty area.
- Only Walsall (26) have won more points in 2013 than Yeovil Town (25).
Portsmouth v Bury
- Pompey ended a 22-match winless streak after beating Crewe 2-1 in their last game, courtesy of goals from Patrick Agyemang and David Connolly.
- Pompey haven't won at home in 11 attempts (D3 L8).
- The Shakers have one victory in their last six games (D1 L4), though this did come away from home.
- Bury have conceded 63% of their goals in the second half of matches.
Preston v Stevenage
- Stevenage are yet to beat Preston in three attempts (D2 L1).
- Both sides are currently enduring a poor run of form, Preston have one win in eight (D3 L4), while Stevenage have one win in seven (L6).
- Stevenage have lost five times after going ahead this season, a joint-league high.
- Preston are the only team in the league to have not scored a penalty this season.
Scunthorpe v Coventry
- In the 11 previous meetings between the two sides in all competitions, this fixture has never ended scoreless.
- The Iron have won four of their last five games at Glanford Park (L1).
- The Sky Blues have won their last three on the road, with striker Leon Clarke scoring four goals in three away from home.
- Coventry have scored 11 goals in the opening fifteen minutes of matches this term; a league-high.
- Coventry have scored in 31 of their 36 League One matches this season; a league-high.
Sheff Utd v MK Dons
- MK Dons have won their last two matches against the Blades; however, neither win came away from home.
- The Blades have kept five clean sheets in a row, winning four of those games in the process.
- MK Dons haven't won an away match in five attempts, but have managed to score in four of those.
- In the 10 games MK Dons have gone behind away from home this season, they've failed to win, losing six (D4).
Shrewsbury v Leyton Orient
- There have been 20 goals scored in the last five meetings between the sides, averaging at four goals per game.
- Shrewsbury's Marvin Morgan has conceded 67 fouls this season, a league high.
- Orient have tasted defeat in just two of their last 10 matches in League One (W4 D4 L2).
- Only Hartlepool (15) have failed to score in more League One games this season than Leyton Orient (14).
Swindon v Walsall
- Swindon have gone six games unbeaten against Walsall, winning three (D3).
- Swindon are without a win in three home games (D2 L1).
- The Saddlers are unbeaten in six games (W4 D2).
- Walsall's Will Grigg has scored six in his last four games, with three coming from the penalty spot.
- Walsall (26) have won more points in 2013 than any other side in League One.
Tranmere v Oldham
- There have been seven goals scored in the last seven meetings between Tranmere and Oldham, averaging just a goal per game.
- Tranmere are without a win in four home games (D1 L3), and have one win in seven home and away.
- Oldham have committed 467 fouls so far this season, a league high.
- Tranmere and Oldham have both scored the fewest number of goals (3) in the opening fifteen minutes of games this term (level with Colchester).