League 1 Opta Facts - Coventry v Tranmere
- Coventry City have won only three of their 13 home league games this season (W3 D5 L5) - only three sides have won fewer.
- Tranmere have won 25 points from 13 away games this season, only Stevenage (26 from 13) and Doncaster (33 from 14) have won more on the road in League One.
- After going eight league games unbeaten, Coventry City have now lost two matches in a row & have failed to score in both.
- Tranmere have won four league games in a row. Should they win this match, they'll equal the longest run of successive victories in League One this season (5).
- The nine goals that Tranmere have scored in their last 10 league games have been netted by nine different players.