League 1 Opta Facts: March 29th
Brentford v Notts County
- Eight of the last nine meetings between the two sides have ended in a draw, with Brentford winning 2-1 in the most recent fixture earlier this season.
- Notts County are without a win on the road in six games (D2 L4); their longest winless run of that kind this season.
- Brentford's Sam Saunders has scored two penalties in his last two games.
- Brentford have hit the woodwork just twice this season; a league-low.
Bury v Crewe
- Bury have won five of their last six home league games against Crewe (D1).
- Crewe striker Mathias Pogba has scored five headers this season; a joint-league-high with three other players.
- Indeed, Mathias Pogba is enjoying a goal-scoring hot streak, scoring four goals in his last four games.
- The Shakers have lost seven of their last nine games (W2), with four of those defeats coming at home.
Carlisle v Shrewsbury
- Carlisle have failed to beat Shrewsbury at Brunton Park in their last three league games (D1 L2).
- The Cumbrians have conceded 37 goals in the first half of matches; a league-high.
- Shrewsbury have won three of their last five away games (D1 L1).
- Shrewsbury have conceded six goals from the penalty spot this season; only Bournemouth have conceded more (8).
Colchester v Bournemouth
- Colchester have gone three games without a win against Bournemouth, losing once (D2). Earlier this season, Lewis Grabban scored the only goal of the game to secure the victory for the Cherries.
- Bournemouth's Brett Pitman has scored four goals in his last five games.
- Cherries' midfielder Harry Arter has picked up 10 yellow cards this season; a joint-league-high with Stevenage duo James Dunne and David Gary.
- The U's have conceded 17 goals in the final fifteen minutes of matches; a league-high.
Coventry v Doncaster
- The Sky Blues have lost just once in their last eight league games against Donny, winning four and drawing three.
- Doncaster have lost once in their last nine games (W4 D4).
- Coventry have scored 32 goals in the first half of matches this season; the most in the division.
- The Sky Blues are the only side yet to receive a red card this season.
Crawley v Stevenage
- Crawley came from behind to beat Stevenage 2-1 in the reverse fixture earlier this season, thanks to goals from Hope Akpan and Dannie Bulman. It was the first ever Football League meeting between the sides.
- Crawley striker Jamie Proctor has scored five goals in his last six games.
- Stevenage have lost their last seven away league games, conceding 14 goals and scoring just three in the process.
- Crawley have gone six games unbeaten, winning two (D4); their best such run of the season.
Hartlepool v MK Dons
- Hartlepool are without a win against the MK Dons in nine games, scoring just five in the process (D3 L6).
- MK Dons defender Anthony Kay has been sent off three times this season, more than any other player in the league.
- MK Dons have struggled on the road of late; they've failed to win away from home in seven games (D4 L3).
- Hartlepool have failed to score in six games; the worst such run by any club in the division this season.
Scunthorpe v Leyton Orient
- In the last 12 meetings between the two clubs, Scunthorpe have lost just once to Leyton Orient, winning six (D5).
- Orient are unbeaten in four away league games (D3 W1).
- The Iron have saved three penalties this season; a league-high, with Sam Slocombe stopping two of them.
- Orient striker Kevin Lisbie has scored three penalties in his last five games.
Swindon v Oldham
- Swindon have won four of their last six games at the County Ground against Oldham (L2).
- The Robins are without a win at home for five games (D4 L1); their worst such run of the season.
- Swindon have conceded four goals in the final fifteen minutes of games this season; a league-low.
- The Latics, meanwhile have only scored three goals in the opening 15 minutes; a joint-low with Colchester.
Tranmere v Sheff Utd
- Tranmere have beaten Sheffield United just once in the last 14 meetings, losing five and drawing eight. Indeed, the last three games have ended level.
- The Superwhites have scored 66% of their goals in the second half of games; a joint-league-high proportion.
- The Blades have kept six clean sheets in their last seven games.
- The Blades have conceded 67% of their goals in the second half of games; a league-high proportion.
Yeovil v Walsall
- Yeovil have gone six games without tasting defeat against Walsall, winning three and drawing three.
- The Saddlers are unbeaten in 10 (W5 D5); their longest unbeaten run of the season.
- Walsall striker Will Grigg has scored eight goals in his last five games, with four coming from the penalty spot.
- Yeovil's Paddy Madden has netted 13 times in his last 14 games.
Preston v Portsmouth
- Portsmouth have not won at Deepdale in nine attempts, losing six and drawing three.
- Pompey have lost just once in their last six games (W3 D2).
- The Lilywhites have scored 15 headed goals this season; a league-high.
- Pompey have recorded three away victories this season; a joint-league-low with Bury and Hartlepool United.