League 1 Opta Facts | March 2nd
League One Opta Facts - March 2nd
Brentford v Scunthorpe United
- No-one has picked up more points at home this season than Brentford (33; W9 D6 L2).
- Scunthorpe have won four and lost two of their last six; although five of those games have been at home.
- No side have conceded fewer headed goals than Brentford this season (4).
- Scunthorpe have scored just three goals in their last six away games; failing to score on four occasions.
Bury v Crawley Town
- Bury's last three home games have ended 2-0; two defeats and one win.
- Crawley have won three and lost three of their last six on the road.
- Only Portsmouth (13) have managed to win fewer points at home this season than Bury (14).
- Nicky Adams has created more chances for his teammates than any other player in the third tier this season (50); although only five have lead to goals.
- Crawley's Michael Jones has had more shots (34) than any other player yet to score in League One this season.
Coventry City v Swindon Town
- Coventry have dropped 19 points from leading positions at home in League One this season; a high for the division.
- Swindon Town have kept more clean sheets (16) than any other League One team. However, they have conceded in each of their last four league games.
- Leon Clarke has scored in each of his last four appearances for Coventry (all competitions) and has netted six in his last six league appearances.
- Swindon have conceded just five goals in the final 30 minutes of their games this season. By a long way, this is the lowest in the league.
- Coventry are the most accurate shooters in the league, hitting the target with 50.4% of their shots.
Crewe Alexandra v Portsmouth
- Crewe have won more points from losing positions (15) than any other side in League One this season.
- Portsmouth have conceded a joint-high 12 headed goals in League One this season.
- Crewe have won five of their last seven at home; although they have lost two of the last three.
- Portsmouth's last four league matches have produced just five goals.
Doncaster Rovers v Hartlepool
- Only Stevenage (17.8%) have a better chance conversion rate than Doncaster (17.7%) this season.
- Hartlepool have won five and lost none of their last seven in the league.
- Doncaster winger David Cotterill has assisted 13 goals this season, more than every other player in the Premier League or Football League.
- Both teams have scored in each of Hartlepool's last five league games on the road, and eight of the last 11.
Leyton Orient v Bournemouth
- Orient have won three and lost just one of their last six at home.
- Bournemouth are the only side in League One to see their games feature more than 100 goals (102; 57 scored, 45 conceded).
- No side have conceded fewer headed goals than Leyton Orient this season (4).
- Bournemouth's Harry Arter has been shown more cards than any other player in the League One this season (Y9 R1).
MK Dons v Preston North End
- MK Dons have won none and lost three of their last seven in the league. The 4-2 win over QPR was their last win in all competitions.
- Preston have scored more headed goals (15) than any other League One team this season.
- The Dons' last 12 goals in League One have been scored in the first half.
- Preston have won just one of their last seven in the league (D2 L4).
Notts County v Carlisle United
- County are unbeaten in four league games at home (W2 D2).
- Carlisle have allowed a league high 33 goals in the first half of their games this season.
- Notts County have scored 61% of their goals in the second half of matches this season.
- Carlisle are without a win in four league games (D2 L2).
Oldham Athletic v Sheffield United
- Oldham have shipped a joint-high 15 goals in the final 15 minutes of matches this season.
- Only Doncaster Rovers (37) have claimed more points on the road this season than The Blades (33).
- The Latics have scored with just 10.3% of their chances this season; the worst conversion rate in the league.
- Sheffield United have kept four consecutive league clean sheets; equal with the best such run in League One this season.
Stevenage v Colchester United
- Stevenage have won just two of their last 10 in the league (L8). Only Portsmouth (3) have fewer points from their last 10.
- Colchester have managed to score just 12 times in the final 30 minutes of their matches this season; a low for League One.
- Stevenage have lost four of the nine home games they had lead in this season (W4 D1).
- Freddie Sears has scored five times in his last eight appearances for Colchester.
Walsall v Shrewsbury
- Walsall have picked up 23 points from their last 10 League One matches. Only Yeovil Town (25) have more.
- Shrewsbury have won three and lost two of their last five in the league.
- Northern Ireland international William Grigg has scored six times in his last seven league appearances for Walsall.
- Shrewsbury are yet to score in the 15 minutes immediately following half-time this season. They are the only League One side yet to do so.
Yeovil Town v Tranmere Rovers
- Yeovil have won all 10 home games that they have taken the lead in this season. They are the only team to boast such a home record.
- Tranmere haven't kept a clean sheet in any of their last eight league matches.
- Yeovil have won more points from their last 10 league games (25) than any other side.
- Rovers have scored just seven times in the opening 30 minutes of matches this season, fewer than every other side.
- Paddy Madden failed to score for Yeovil on Tuesday evening. It was the first time since December 29th (after scoring in eight successive appearances) that he had failed to register.
View our full range of League 1 betting BET NOW