League 2 Opta Facts - 1 April
Southend v Fleetwood
- This will be only the second time the two clubs have met, with the first match ending 0-0 earlier this season.
- The Shrimpers have now gone 11 games without a clean sheet, the longest such run in League Two.
- Fleetwood have only won one of their last four and two of their last 10 games.
- Four of Fleetwood's last five games have gone over 2.5 goals.
- Each of Southend's last six goals have come in the first 31 minutes of their games.
Accrington v Burton
- Accrington have beaten Burton four times in their previous seven league meetings (D1 L2).
- Lee Molyneaux has netted five goals in his last four games for Stanley.
- Robbie Weir has netted three in his last four games for the Brewers.
- Stanley have won three of their last four games after picking up just one win from their previous 11.
AFC Wimbledon v Barnet
- Barnet are unbeaten in three games against Wimbledon, drawing twice and winning once.
- The north Londoners have kept three clean sheets in a row, the longest current run without conceding in the division.
- The Dons have enjoyed four wins in their last six games, losing the other two.
- Barnet's last two games have ended in goalless draws.
Aldershot v Oxford Utd
- Aldershot have gone four league games without a win against Oxford (D2 L2), with both defeats coming at the Recreation Ground.
- There have been three red cards in the last five meetings between these two sides.
- The Shots have netted a total of just four goals in their last six fixtures.
- Oxford have managed a total of just one goal in their last three games.
- Each of Oxford's last four games have gone under 2.5 goals.
Cheltenham v Northampton
- Cheltenham have gone five games unbeaten against Northampton, winning three.
- Cheltenham's Daryl Duffy has scored five goals in his last three games against Northampton.
- Northampton's Adebayo Akinfenwa has scored three goals in his last games against Cheltenham.
- Cheltenham have kept three clean sheets in their last five games, although they did ship three goals in each of the other two matches.
Chesterfield v Port Vale
- Chesterfield have picked up six victories in their last eight games against Port Vale (D1 L1).
- Of their last seven visits to Chesterfield, Vale have lost six and failed to score in five (winning the other 5-0).
- The Spireites have netted just two first-half goals in their last 12 games, whilst conceding first-half goals in only one of their last 13 fixtures.
- The division's top scorer, Tom Pope (28 goals), netted a hat-trick at the weekend after going 11 games without scoring for Port Vale.
- Pope is the only player to score three hat-tricks in the English leagues this season.
Dag & Red v Bristol Rovers
- The Daggers have won three of the five previous league encounters between the two sides (L2) including the last two.
- Brian Woodall was the last player to score a hat-trick for Dagenham and Redbridge in the league; it came in their 4-0 victory over Bristol Rovers in May 2012.
- Medy Elito has netted three goals in his last five games for the Daggers, all from the penalty spot.
- Rovers have shipped a total of just three goals in their last six games.
Exeter v Rochdale
- Exeter have won four of their last league games against Rochdale, scoring 10 goals in the process.
- At St James Park, Dale have enjoyed just one win in their last 24 visits, losing 14 and drawing nine.
- The Grecians have failed to score in four of their last five League Two games.
- George Donnelly has netted four goals in his last five games after failing to find the net in any of the 18 league games before that.
Gillingham v Rotherham
- Gillingham have gone 11 games unbeaten against Rotherham at the Priestfield, winning eight (D3).
- Gills's striker Deon Burton scored his only brace of the season against Rotherham in the reverse fixture.
- The Millers' last five games have produced a total of 15 goals, an average of three per game.
- The Gills are now seven games unbeaten, the longest current run without defeat in League Two.
- Morecambe have never beaten Wycombe in the Football League, losing four and drawing three.
- The Shrimps have failed to score in five of their seven clashes with the Chairboys.
- Wycombe have now gone four games with a win (L3 D1), their longest winless streak since November.
- Morecambe forward Jack Redshaw has scored (a single goal) in six of his last eight games.
Torquay v Bradford
- Torquay have lost their last three league games against Bradford.
- This fixture has seen three red cards brandished in the last five league meetings.
- The Gulls have lost just one of their last five games (W2 D2) and have conceded exactly one goal in each of their last four fixtures.
- United's last four home games have gone over 2.5 goals.
- Bradford have netted a total of just five goals in their last six games.
York v Plymouth
- York have failed to beat Plymouth in their last eight attempts, losing five.
- The Pilgrims have now won three games in a row, the longest current winning streak in the division.
- The Minstermen have gone 16 games without tasting victory, the longest run without a win this season.
- Plymouth's Jason Banton has netted a single goal in every second game in the last seven matches (four in seven).
- Argyle have kept three clean sheets in their last four games.