League 2 Opta Facts - 1 December
Rochdale v York
- Three of the last four games between the two teams have been won by the away team, with the other ending in a draw.
- Rochdale have failed to score only once in their last nine games. They have kept just two clean sheets in that run.
- York have trailed in just three of their nine away games this season; although they are yet to come back and win after going behind on the road.
- Rochdale have scored 19 of their 28 goals this season away from home; picking up 17 of their 30 points on the road.
Torquay United v Dagenham and Redbridge
- The last three games between the two teams have produced just three goals in total.
- Torquay have scored just three goals in total in their last five games (in all competitions).
- Torquay have picked up 10 points at home from losing positions so far this season; a divisional high.
- Dagenham are yet to conceded in the opening 15 minutes of their games this season, and are the only League Two side yet to do so.
Wycombe Wanderers v Bristol Rovers
- The last four meetings between the two in all competitions have produced 21 goals in total.
- Bristol Rovers have scored seven goals in the opening 15 minutes of their league matches this season. No team in League Two has scored more.
- Wycombe remain the only side yet to score in the final 15 minutes of matches this season.
- Rovers have conceded in each of their last 12 games. Only Plymouth (15) are currently on a longer run without a clean sheet.