League 2 Opta Facts - 10-11 February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Southend vs Rotherham
- Southend have won their last five meetings with Rotherham.
- Blair Sturrock has scored in his last two meetings with the Millers.
- Rotherham have failed to score on three of their last four visits to Roots Hall.
- Southend are without a win in their last three league games: they haven't gone four in a row without picking up three points all season.
- Rotherham have lost four of their last five league games, and the last three in a row.
AFC Wimbledon vs Bradford City
- Both previous meetings have come this season: Bradford lost 1-2 at home to AFC Wimbledon in the league in September before winning 3-1 at home in the FA Cup.
- The Dons have won three of their last four in the league, but these are their only wins in their last 16 matches in League Two.
- Wimbledon have not kept a clean sheet in the league since the end of October.
- No side has picked up fewer away points in League Two than Bradford (eight).
Crawley Town vs Aldershot Town
- Aldershot are unbeaten in their last four visits to Crawley, winning three and drawing one.
- The last three league meetings between Crawley and Aldershot have ended in 1-0 wins for the side playing away from home.
- Crawley have won eight of their last 10 on their own turf in League Two.
- Tyrone Barnett has bagged four goals in Crawley's last five league games.
- Aldershot's 2-1 win at AFC Wimbledon last time out ended a run of six league games without a goal.
Dagenham and Redbridge vs Northampton Town
- The Cobblers have won all three previous meetings with the Daggers by a one-goal margin.
- Northampton have not kept a clean sheet in any of their last 20 league games, the longest such run of its kind in the competition this season.
- The Daggers have won three of their last four at home in the league.
- Northampton have picked up just one win in their last 17 league games.
Burton Albion vs Gillingham
- Gillingham are unbeaten in four previous meetings with Burton (three wins, one draw).
- Burton had two players sent off for second yellow cards in their 1-3 defeat at Gillingham in September.
- Billy Kee has the best minutes per goal ratio in League Two this season (one every 103 minutes).
- Charlie Lee is the only League Two player to have picked up 10 yellow cards in League Two this season.
- Burton are without a win in six in the league, their longest run this season by three.
- The Gills have lost their last three league games, the last two by a score of 3-4.
Hereford United vs Cheltenham Town
- Hereford are unbeaten in their last eight meetings with Cheltenham (W4 D4).
- Cheltenham have scored only one goal in total in their last four matches against the Bulls combined.
- The Bulls are without a win in seven league games on their own turf (D2 L5).
- Only Northampton (seven) have picked up fewer points at home in League Two this season than Hereford (11).
- Cheltenham have won seven of their last nine league games on the road (D1 L1).
Macclesfield Town vs Plymouth Argyle
- Plymouth are unbeaten in their last three against Macclesfield.
- The Pilgrims have never won at Moss Rose (L2 D1), scoring exactly once in all three visits.
- Only Gillingham have scored more penalties (10) in League Two this season than Plymouth (seven).
- Macclesfield are on a run of five straight league defeats.
- Plymouth have only kept one clean sheet on the road all season.
Torquay United vs Shrewsbury Town
- Shrewsbury are without a win in their last nine visits to Torquay, losing seven times.
- The Gulls have conceded just one goal in total in their last four games at home to the Shrews combined.
- Torquay are on a run of five straight wins in League Two: only Crawley have managed to win six or more in a row in the competition this season.
- The Gulls have only conceded more than once in one of their last 14 league games.
- Shrewsbury have won their last three league games, scoring twice in each.
Port Vale vs Crewe Alexandra
- Crewe have scored exactly once on each of their last three visits to Port Vale, winning two and losing one.
- Crewe have won six of their last eight matches at Vale Park in all competitions.
- Port Vale have won their last two league games by the same scoreline (1-0).
- Crewe have won four of their last six league games.
Bristol Rovers vs Morecambe
- Rovers won the only previous meeting with Morecambe 3-2 at the Globe Arena earlier this season.
- Kevin Ellison, who scored against Rovers earlier this season, has scored in three of his last four league appearances.
- Bristol Rovers have picked up the most yellow cards in League Two this season (57).
- Rovers are unbeaten in four league games for the first time this season (W3 D1).
Barnet vs Swindon Town
- Barnet have won just one of their seven meetings with Swindon in all competitions (D3 L3).
- Swindon have never won at Barnet (D2 L1 in all competitions).
- The two sides met in midweek in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy: Swindon won 1-0 at home.
- Izale McLeod has opened the scoring in more League Two matches than any other player this season (7).
- Swindon have kept the most clean sheets in League Two this season (13).
- Barnet have won four straight league games: they have not won five in a row since September 1999.
- Swindon are on a run of five straight league wins, they have only won six in a row once since 1987: in September 2006.
Accrington Stanley vs Oxford United
- All three previous meetings between Accrington and the U's have ended in draws (one 1-1, two 0-0).
- No side has picked up more points from their last 10 League Two games than Accrington (23).
- Accrington have only lost one of their last 13 league games.
- United have drawn four of their last six in the league (one win, one draw).
- The U's have conceded just one goal in their last five away league games combined.