League 2 Opta Facts | 12 April
Bristol Rovers v Torquay United
- Bristol Rovers are unbeaten in four league games with Torquay, though have only won once (D3).
- Torquay have scored in five of their last six league trips to face Bristol Rovers but have won just twice (D2 L2).
- Rovers have scored just three goals in their last six league matches, and never more than once in a single match.
- Only their opponents Bristol Rovers (11; W1 D8) have picked up fewer points on the road in League Two this season than Torquay (16; W5 D1).
- Torquay have lost each of their last five away from home in League Two.
- Should Wycombe win and Torquay lose, they will be relegated from the Football League.
Dag & Red v Portsmouth
- The Daggers have won just one of their last nine home league games, though this did come last time out against Oxford (D5 L3).
- Portsmouth won the only previous Football League meeting between the two sides 1-0 at Fratton Park, courtesy of a Romain Padovani goal.
- Dagenham and Redbridge are one of two teams yet to lose this season after taking the lead (W13 D6; also AFC Wimbledon).
- Pompey have shipped more second half goals than any other side in the division (35).
- Portsmouth have won consecutive league matches for the first time this season. The last time they won three in a row was in March 2011 (six in a row).
Exeter City v Cheltenham Town
- The Grecians have lost all nine of their league clashes with Cheltenham Town.
- Cheltenham have kept a clean sheet in each of their last four games with Exeter in the league.
- Exeter have benefitted from five own goals this season; more than any other League Two team this season.
- Cheltenham have won just one of their last five in League Two (D1 L3).
- Exeter's Matt Grimes has had more shots without scoring in League Two this season than any other player yet to find the back of the net (32).
Fleetwood Town v Morecambe
- Fleetwood have won two of the three previous matches against the Shrimps in the Football League, keeping a clean sheet on both occasions.
- Morecambe have scored just once against Fleetwood Town in the Football League, though this goal did secure a win over their close rivals on Boxing Day.
- Fleetwood have lost just one of their last nine in the league (W4 D4).
- Morecambe have led in just 16 league games this season; a joint-low in League Two along with Torquay.
- Only Rochdale (40) have scored more second half goals than Fleetwood (37) so far this season.
Hartlepool United v Chesterfield
- Hartlepool have taken the spoils in six of their last nine home meetings with Chesterfield (L3).
- The Spireites have won only twice in their previous 10 league clashes with Hartlepool (D2 L6).
- No team has failed to score in more league matches this season than Hartlepool (18).
- Chesterfield have netted 30 times in the first half this season; a high in League Two.
- The Spireites' league matches this season have produced 100 goals in total (63 scored and 37 conceded).
Mansfield Town v Rochdale
- Mansfield have scored just five goals in the last 11 league meetings with Rochdale (W3 D1 L7), failing to score in the last three games against them.
- The Dale have won their last five clashes with the Stags in the Football League.
- Having gone unbeaten in 11 previous home games against Rochdale (W7 D4), Mansfield have lost their last two against them, conceding six times.
- Scott Hogan scored a brace in the reverse fixture. The Rochdale player has found the net seven times in his last seven appearances.
- Mansfield are searching for a fourth consecutive league win, which would be their longest winning streak this season.
- Rochdale have lost only one of their previous nine away games in League Two, keeping seven clean sheets in that run (W5 D3).
Newport County v Wycombe Wanderers
- Newport were victorious in the only previous league meeting with Wycombe earlier in the season; Michael Flynn got the winner.
- Wycombe are winless in five away fixtures in League Two, drawing three and losing twice.
- Newport County have won none of their last nine home league matches (D4 L5).
- Wycombe have won just one of their last seven in League Two (D2 L4).
- 25 of Wycombe's 41 goals this season have come in the second half (61%).
Northampton Town v Burton Albion
- Northampton's failure to score in the reverse fixture on Boxing Day was the first time they'd failed to score against Burton in the Football League.
- Burton have lost once in four previous Football League trips to Northampton Town, winning twice (D1).
- The Cobblers have won none of their last five at home in League Two (D3 L2).
- Only bottom-side Torquay (10.0%) have a poorer shot conversion rate than Burton Albion (10.2%) so far this season.
- Burton Albion have scored in each of their last 13 home league games; but failed to score in their last three on the road.
Plymouth Argyle v Oxford United
- Plymouth's 3-2 win earlier in the season over Oxford was only their second in nine attempts (D3 L4).
- Oxford's victory last season in the corresponding fixture was their first at Plymouth since August 1981 (D3 L6).
- Plymouth's win over Newport on Tuesday ended a run of three games without victory (D1 L2).
- Oxford have picked up just five points from their last 10 league games; fewer than any other side in League Two.
- Plymouth have won none of the 20 matches they have fallen behind in this season (D5 L15).
Scunthorpe United v Bury
- Scunthorpe have lost five of their last seven home league encounters with Bury (W1 D1).
- Bury are unbeaten in five league clashes with the Iron (W3 D2).
- Only Accrington (15) have scored more headed goals than Scunthorpe (13) in League Two this season.
- Scunthorpe have continued their impressive run of 25 league games unbeaten; the best run this season in England's top four tiers.
- Bury themselves are unbeaten in five league matches, including victories in each of their last three (D2).
Southend United v AFC Wimbledon
- Southend have won four of the five previous meetings with Wimbledon in the top four tiers, losing the other.
- Three of Wimbledon's four league goals against Southend came in the corresponding fixture last year, a 3-1 win in March 2013.
- Southend have won their last three league matches in a row. Earlier this season, they managed a run of four wins.
- The Dons have scored just twice in the opening 30 minutes of their matches this season; a divisional low.
- Only Morecambe (32) have battled back to win points from losing positions than AFC Wimbledon (26) this season in League Two.
York City v Accrington Stanley
- York have won three of their last five home games against Accrington in the league (D1 L1).
- Accrington Stanley have won just one of their last five away games in League Two, though this was their most recent outing against Exeter (D1 L3).
- York City have kept 19 clean sheets this season. Only Scunthorpe (20) have managed more in League Two.
- Accrington have avoided defeat in just one of the 10 away games that they have fallen behind in for far this season (W1).
- York have conceded fewer headed goals than any other side in League Two this season (3).