League 2 Opta Facts - 12 March
Oxford v Barnet
- The clubs have met seven times in their league history, with Oxford yet to lose against Barnet (W4 D3).
- Barnet have conceded 10 penalties this season; a league-high.
- Both sides have lost once in their last six with Oxford winning four (D1), and Barnet winning three (D2).
- Oxford's Sean Rigg has scored two goals in two appearances against Barnet this season (all comps).
Plymouth v Bradford
- Plymouth have picked up one win from their last five (D1 L3).
- Bradford have scored seven penalties this season, a league-high.
- Bradford are unbeaten in four games (W1 D3).
- The Pilgrims have scored nine goals from outside the area this season; a joint league high with Rochdale and Rotherham.
Southend v AFC Wimbledon
- Southend and AFC Wimbledon have met four times in all competitions since 2011, with the Shrimpers winning all four clashes and bagging a total of 12 goals in total.
- Southend's Gavin Tomlin's has scored three goals in two games against Wimbledon this season (all comps).
- The Dons have conceded 34 goals in the first half of games this season, the most in the division. Southend have accumulated 20 points from losing positions this season, the highest total in the league.
Wycombe v Rotherham
- Wycombe have gone seven games unbeaten against Rotherham (W4 D3).
- Rotherham have received six red cards this campaign, a joint league high with Bristol Rovers.
- The Millers have lost one in their last seven (W4 D2), although that defeat did come last time out, 1-2 against Dagenham & Redbridge.
- Rotherham have come from behind to win five times this season, a joint-league-high.
York v Rochdale
- There have been 16 goals scored in the last five meetings between the two sides, averaging 3.2 goals per game.
- York have scored 61% of their goals in the first half, a league high proportion.
- York are without a win in 12 games (D6 L6); the joint-longest such run of any side this season.
- The Dale haven't won an away game in five attempts (D3 L2).