League 2 Opta Facts - 14-17 November
Cambridge v Northampton
- Cambridge United have gone six games without keeping a clean sheet against the Cobblers, last shutting them out in April 2001.
- Northampton have won eight and lost none of their last 10 trips to Cambridge in league competition.
- Cambridge United have had 11 players score at least once for them this season, no side has seen more.
- No player has been involved in more goals this season than Ryan Donaldson (four goals, seven assists).
- The Cobblers have scored 12 goals in the final 15 minutes this season, six more than any other side.
Plymouth v Portsmouth
- Plymouth have won only once in their last eight home league games against Portsmouth, losing four (D3).
- Portsmouth have scored in each of their previous seven trips to Plymouth in the league.
- Plymouth Argyle (nine) have kept more clean sheets than any other League Two side this season.
- Danny Hollands has bagged four goals in three league appearances against Plymouth, including a hat-trick for Pompey last May.
- The Pilgrims are the only League Two side yet to drop any points from leading positions in 2014/15.
Morecambe v Bury
- Morecambe have kept five clean sheets from their last seven encounters with the Shakers, shipping a total of five in the other two.
- Bury have already beaten the Shrimps this season, 3-1 in the JP Trophy, courtesy of a Daniel Nardiello brace and a late goal from Ryan Lowe.
- The Shakers are without an away win in four attempts, losing three (D1).
- The Shrimps have failed to win any of their last four games on home soil, losing three and drawing the other.
- Bury have netted 17 second half goals this season, the most in League Two.
Wimbledon v Dag & Red
- The Dons have yet to lose at home to Dagenham and Redbridge, drawing two and winning the other.
- The Daggers have scored in each of their previous three visits to Wimbledon in league competition.
- Dagenham and Redbridge have dropped a league-high 18 points from leading positions this season, six more than their total last term.
- Adebayo Akinfenwa has committed 58 fouls so far this season, 25 more than any other player.
- The Daggers have conceded six goals via the penalty spot this in 2014/15, the most in the division.
Carlisle v Accrington
- Carlisle have won eight and lost one of their last 11 home clashes with Accrington.
- This will be the first meeting between Carlisle and Accrington in the Football League since March 1961. Stanley ran out 1-0 winners.
- Carlisle have conceded 30 goals so far this season, three more than any other League Two outfit.
- Stanley have netted 13 goals in the opening 30 minutes this season, a league-high.
- Accrington have conceded more goals on the road than any other side this term (18).
Luton v Tranmere
- Luton have scored exactly once in each of their last four versus Tranmere Rovers (W1 D2 L1).
- Tranmere have gone six games without a win at Kenilworth Road, losing four (D2).
- Tranmere are the only League Two outfit yet to score a headed goal this season. In contrast, Rovers have shipped 10 headed goals, a league-high.
- Mark Cullen has scored five goals in his last five league games for the Hatters.
- Luton Town have won eight and drawn two of their last 10 games in league competition.
Shrewsbury v Mansfield
- Shrewsbury are winless in eight against Mansfield in league competition, losing three (D5).
- The last three games between Shrewsbury and Mansfield in Shropshire have ended level.
- The Shrews have recovered 13 points from trailing situations this term, the most in League Two. Indeed, last season they won back just 14 points from losing positions.
- Mansfield have won just one point from losing positions this season, a joint-league-low with Southend.
- Shrewsbury have scored 15 second half goals this season, one more than Mansfield have managed in total.
Southend v Hartlepool
- Barry Corr scored in this exact fixture last season but was also sent off in their other clash back in August 2013.
- Hartlepool have lost four of their last five games away to Southend (D1).
- No Southend player has managed more than two league goals so far this season.
- Pools have won just one of their last 10 in league competition, losing six (D3).
- Southend have conceded just six goals across their last 14 home league games and never more than once in that run.
Stevenage v Cheltenham
- Stevenage won their only previous home match against Cheltenham in the Football League in 2010/11 (4-0).
- The Robins have won only one of their last six away games in league competition, losing four (D1).
- Stevenage have used 29 different players so far this season, a league-high.
- Cheltenham Town have conceded in each of their last 10; the current longest run in League Two.
- Stevenage have won four of their last five home games (L1), keeping three clean sheets in the process.
York v Oxford Utd
- York are unbeaten in six against Oxford, winning two (D4).
- Oxford have failed to score in four of their last five against the Minstermen, including each of the last three.
- Only Oxford (6) have seen fewer players score for them this season than York City (7).
- No side has won fewer points at home this campaign than the Minstermen (6).
- Oxford United have netted five goals via the penalty spot so far this term, a league-high.
Newport v Exeter
- Newport have gone six without defeat at home to the Grecians, winning two and drawing four.
- Exeter have conceded exactly one goal in each of their last five away to Newport.
- Newport County have been shown a league-high 33 cards so far this term (31 yellow, two red).
- Exeter's Liam Sercombe has attempted more shots without scoring than any other player this season (21).
- The Exiles have won four and drawn three of their last seven league games on home soil.
Wycombe v Burton
- After winning their first three league games against Burton, the Chairboys have lost their last three.
- The Brewers won this exact fixture last season (2-1), courtesy of a brace from Billy Kee.
- Top of the table Wycombe Wanderers have used just 18 different players this season, fewer than any other side in the division.
- Former Wycombe striker Stuart Beavon has been directly involved in more goals than any other Burton player this season (two goals, seven assists).
- After scoring just one goal in his last nine games, Peter Murphy has scored in three successive league games.
- Matt McClure has scored three goals in three appearances against Burton in league competition. Indeed, McClure has bagged more league goals against the Brewers than any other team in the top four tiers.