League 2 Opta Facts - 14 February
Burton v Oxford Utd
- Burton have won their last two games against Oxford United, though both arrived on the road.
- Oxford have kept just one clean sheet in their last seven against the Brewers in league competition.
- Lucas Akins is the only current Burton Albion player to have scored against Oxford United in the Football League.
- The away side has won the last three clashes between the two teams.
- Burton have recorded just one victory at home to Oxford in the Football League (D2 L1).
- Oxford have failed to find the back of the net in three of their last five trips to Burton in all competitions.
Cheltenham v Bury
- The Robins have won three of their last four against the Shakers in league competition (L1).
- In fact, Bury have lost seven of their last nine against Cheltenham, winning the other two.
- Cheltenham are without a clean sheet in 24 league games.
- Bury have kept a clean sheet in two of their last three away games. However, they've only scored once in their last four on the road.
- The Shakers have scored 21 goals in the 30 minutes directly after half-time, more than any other side.
Hartlepool v Stevenage
- Hartlepool have drawn two and lost three of their five previous meetings with Stevenage.
- Stevenage have kept a clean sheet in each of their last four against Pools.
- Pools have won their last three home games in League Two, this after going nine without a win at the Victoria Ground.
- The Boro have failed to score in any of their last three league games.
- No side has scored fewer (2) or conceded more (13) headed goals in League Two this season than Hartlepool.
Luton v Carlisle
- Luton have won five and lost none of their last seven games at home to Carlisle in the Football League.
- The Cumbrians have shipped 21 goals across those aforementioned games, though they did keep a clean sheet in their last match at Kenilworth Road.
- The Hatters have conceded as many goals in their last two home games as they had in the previous 12 (4).
- Carlisle are without a draw in 24 league games (W10 L14).
- Charlie Wyke has scored four goals in his last three games for the Cumbrians.
Mansfield v Northampton
- Mansfield have lost only two of their last 24 home games against Northampton Town, winning 18 (D4).
- Northampton have bagged just four goals in their last eight games away to Mansfield.
- In fact, Mansfield have won four of their last five at home to the Cobblers (L1).
- Indeed, Northampton have failed to score in their last two trips to Field Mill.
- The Stags have netted in eight of their last 10 clashes with Northampton Town.
- Kaid Mohamed scored the only goal of the game when the two sides met on opening day back in August.
Plymouth v Cambridge
- Plymouth are unbeaten in three games at home to Cambridge, though two have ended level (W1).
- John Coulsen's goal on opening day secured the win for Cambridge in what was the first meeting between the two teams since May 1999.
- Plymouth have won their last two games without reply, having won none of the previous seven.
- The U's have found the net in each of their last seven away games in League Two.
- Plymouth's Luke McCormick has kept more clean sheets than any other League Two goalkeeper this season (15).
Portsmouth v Exeter
- Portsmouth have won four and drawn four of their last eight versus Exeter in league competition.
- Exeter haven't beaten Pompey at Fratton Park since March 1923 - a seven goal-thriller (4-3).
- Pompey have kept a clean sheet in their last three games, having gone eight without a shutout prior to that.
- No side has recovered more points from losing positions this season than Exeter (20).
- Both these sides have conceded a league-high nine goals in the opening 15 minutes of games this season.
Shrewsbury v Wimbledon
- James Collins scored an 84th minute equaliser to rescue a point for Shrewsbury in the reverse fixture.
- The Wombles are yet to suffer defeat to the Shrews in the Football League (W1 D2).
- Shrewsbury are yet to lose at home in the league this season (W12 D3). Indeed, the Shrews have won more home games (12) and scored more home goals (30) than any other team.
- Wimbledon are unbeaten in four league games (W2 D2), conceding just twice in that time.
- The Dons have conceded more goals in the second half (26) than Shrewsbury have in total (20).
Southend v Accrington
- Southend have gone four unbeaten against Stanley, scoring exactly once in each clash (W2 D2).
- Accrington have scored in five of their previous six trips to Southend but have kept only one clean in the process.
- Southend have kept a clean sheet in each of their last seven home games. Indeed, they've conceded just six times in their last 21 at Roots Hall and never more than once in a game in that time.
- Stanley have lost four of their last five on the road (W1).
- The Shrimpers have been shown a league-high six red cards this season.
Wycombe v Newport
- Wycombe's 2-0 win in the reverse fixture was their first victory over Newport County in the Football League.
- There has never been a draw in this fixture or an instance when both teams have scored in the same match.
- The Chairboys have failed to score in their last two at home. They've not gone three without scoring at Adams Park since February 2014.
- Newport, however, have scored just one goal in their last five.
- The Exiles have scored more goals from outside the box than any other team this season (12).
York v Tranmere
- York have failed to stop Tranmere from scoring in each of their last six home games against them.
- Tranmere have won just once in their last five against the Minstermen (D2 L2).
- The Minstermen are without a win in seven (D3 L4), failing to score in five of those.
- Rovers are unbeaten in three away from home, though two of those have ended level (W1).
- York have won fewer home games than any other side this season (1).
Morecambe v Dag & Red
- Morecambe have gone five games without defeat against the Daggers, winning three (D2).
- Dagenham and Redbridge have failed to keep a clean sheet in each of their last 11 against Morecambe.
- Five of the Shrimps' last eight games have ended level (W2 L1).
- Jamie Cureton has three goals in his last three games for the Daggers.