League 2 Opta Facts - 19 March
Accrington v Wimbledon
- The two clubs have met three times in their history and Accrington have been victorious on every occasion (W3).
- Wimbledon have won their last three games in a row; their best such run of the season.
- Defender Lee Molyneaux scored Stanley's first hat-trick of the season at the weekend. He is also the first defender to score a hat-trick across the top four English divisions.
- Wimbledon have scored 33% of their goals in the final fifteen minutes of matches this season (15 of 46); a league-high proportion.
Bradford v Wycombe
- Bradford haven't won in four matches (D3 L1), although they've kept two clean sheets in that time.
- The Bantams have lost just three points from winning positions at home this season; a joint-league-low with Gillingham.
- Wycombe have scored only six goals in the final fifteen minutes of matches; a joint-league-low with York City.
- Wycombe have lost three times from winning positions away from home this season. No-one has lost more.
- No side in League Two has scored more penalties this season than Bradford City (7).
Rochdale v Gillingham
- Rochdale have picked up one win in their last six games (D2 L3).
- Although, the Gills are unbeaten in four (W1 D3), they've only won once in five games (D3 L1).
- The Gills have won 11 times on the road this campaign; a joint-league-high with Port Vale and Exeter.
- Gillingham have kept 10 cleans on their travels; a league-high.
- Rochdale's Robert Grant has attempted 110 shots (including blocked) this season; more than any other players in League Two.
Southend v Plymouth
- The last two meetings between the two sides have ended in a score draw (2-2 & 1-1).
- There have been two red cards in the last three fixtures between the sides.
- Plymouth have won just three games away from home this campaign; a joint-league-low with Torquay.
- The Shrimpers haven't won at Roots Hall in five games (D2 L3).
Torquay v Chesterfield
- Torquay haven't beaten Chesterfield in four league games (D2 L2).
- Torquay have gone 11 games without a win (D3 L8); their worst such run of the season.
- The Spireites haven't picked up any points from losing positions on the road this season.
- Chesterfield have conceded just three goals in the opening fifteen minutes of matches; a joint-league-low with Gillingham.
Barnet v Fleetwood
- The two clubs have met once in their history, with Fleetwood registering a 2-1 victory over Barnet earlier this season.
- Barnet have conceded 11 penalties this campaign; a league-high for not only League Two but across the top four English leagues this season. Fleetwood's first goal in their previous meeting came from the penalty spot.
- Fleetwood have kept more clean sheets (16) this season than any other League Two side.
- Fleetwood have picked up one win in their last seven league games (D2 L4).