League 2 Opta Facts - 20 August
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
AFC Wimbledon v Hereford
- This match will be the first time these clubs have ever met.
- Hereford have not won in their last eight away matches, and have drawn five of those.
- Wimbledon have scored exactly two goals in their three Football League games this season.
- The Dons have gone 185 minutes without conceding in the league.
- Hereford have lost all three league games this season, failing to score in each match.
- The Bulls have gone eight league games without a win overall.
- Wimbledon, along with fellow promoted side Crawley, are the only sides to have scored at least two goals in all three of their League Two games this season.
Bradford v Dag & Red
- Bradford have beaten the Daggers just once in their six total meetings.
- The Bantams have won just one of their last seven home games, losing four of those.
- Bradford have won only one of their last 10 League Two games and are yet to win in 2011-12.
- The Bantams have scored more than once in only one of their last 15 League Two games.
- Both of Dagenham's League Two wins this season have been by one goal to nil.
- Dagenham have taken an average of three points per goal this season.
Gillingham v Plymouth
- The home side has won 10 of the last 12 clashes between these clubs in all competitions.
- The Gills have beaten Plymouth in five of their last six meetings.
- Danny Spiller has scored in each of Gillingham's last two league games.
- Gillingham have scored in 15 in of their last 16 League Two games.
- Argyle have scored seven goals in their last nine league games and have not scored more than once in any of those matches.
Macclesfield v Bristol Rovers
- Macclesfield haven't won in their last eight home matches.
- Bristol have beaten the Silkmen just once the in their last 12 meetings.
- After failing to score in their first two league games of the season, Macclesfield defeated Hereford 4-0 in midweek.
- Three of Macclesfield's goals v Hereford came in the last nine minutes, however.
- Matt Harrold has scored in two of Rovers' three league games this season.
- The Pirates have not kept a clean sheet in any of their last four league away games.
Morecambe v Aldershot
- Morecambe have won two and drawn one of their three previous football league home clashes with the Shots.
- All five of Morecambe's league goals this season have been scored by different players.
- Aldershot have conceded exactly one goal in all three of their league games this season.
- The Shots have gone 232 minutes without scoring a league goal.
- Morecambe have gone 13 League Two home games without keeping a clean sheet.
Northampton v Cheltenham
- This is the 10th consecutive season that these two clubs have been in the same division.
- Northampton have only lost two of the 10 games they have played against Cheltenham at home.
- Northampton were involved in the only goalless draw of the League Two season so far (v Accrington).
- These sides have scored only four goals between them in six games this season.
- The Robins have won only one of their last six League Two away games.
Port Vale v Accrington Stanley
- The home side won all three meetings between these sides last term, keeping a clean sheet on each occasion.
- Louis Dodds has scored against Accrington at home for Port Vale in each of the last two seasons.
- Port Vale have come from behind to draw two of their three league games this season.
- Accrington were involved in the only goalless draw of the League Two season so far (v Northampton).
- Vale have both scored and conceded in all three of their League Two games this season.
- Accrington have drawn their last six League Two away games in succession (excluding playoffs).
Rotherham v Barnet
- Rotherham's Adam Le Fondre has scored a goal against Barnet in each of the last two seasons.
- Barnet have won three of their last four away matches.
- Rotherham are the only League Two team to secure a comeback win so far this season.
- The Millers are the only League Two side with a 100% win record.
- Barnet's last seven League Two away games have alternated between wins and defeats, if this run continues they will lose this match.
- All four of the Bees' league goals this season have come in the second half.
Shrewsbury v Crewe
- Crewe's Shaun Miller scored in the second half against Shrewsbury in both clashes between these sides last term.
- The Shrews have lost three of their last four home encounters with Crewe in the league.
- After keeping a clean sheet in each of their last five regular season games in 2010-11, Shrewsbury are yet to keep one in 2011-12.
- Both of the Shrews' league goals this season have come after half-time.
- Both of Crewe's goals this season have come in the 74th minute.
Southend v Burton Albion
- Both teams saw a player sent off in this same fixture last season.
- Southend have not lost in their last 10 league home games.
- Burton are the only team to have drawn all three of their league games in League Two this season.
- Burton also drew their final three games of 2010-11 so they are on a run of six successive ties.
- Burton have let a lead slip in all three of their league games this season.
Torquay v Crawley Town
- The last clash between these two clubs came in the FA Cup last year, and saw a player get sent off for both sides.
- Torquay have only beaten Crawley once in the last four matches they've played at Plainmoor, with the victory coming in an FA Trophy match in February 2008.
- Crawley have scored in each of the last six matches they have played against Torquay.
- One or both of Lee Mansell and Rene Howe have scored in Torquay's three league games this season.
- Crawley, along with fellow promoted side AFC Wimbledon, are the only sides to have scored at least two goals in all three of their League Two games this season.
- Tyrone Barnett has scored in two of Crawley's three league games this season.
Swindon v Oxford
- Swindon have won three of the last five clashes between these sides.
- The Robins have lost just once in their 24 meetings at the County Ground with Oxford, and have not lost in the last 17 clashes.
- Swindon have failed to score in three of their last five matches.
- The home side has kept a clean sheet in all three games Swindon have played this term.
- The home side has scored in each of Oxford's last seven fixtures.
- The U's have not won in their last five away games.