League 2 Opta Facts -24 November
Accrington v Gillingham
- The last two meetings between Accrington and Gillingham in Accrington have produced 18 goals.
- Two seasons ago this game ended 7-4, one of only three such scorelines in the Premier/Football Leagues this century, and only the 13th time it's happened since the Second World War.
- League leaders Gillingham have won only one of their last four league games.
- Accrington have lost only one of their last five league games.
Aldershot v Port Vale
- Port Vale have won each of their last four meetings with Aldershot, with the two wins in Hampshire ending 2-1 in their favour.
- Vale are unbeaten in their last seven against the Shots.
- Strugglers Aldershot have lost only one of their last six games.
- Vale are the top scorers in League Two this season but have failed to score in their last two league away games.
Bristol Rovers v Bradford City
- Bristol Rovers have won three and drawn one of their last four meetings with Bradford.
- Five of the last six games between Rovers and the Bantams have gone over 2.5 goals.
- Rovers have lost five of their last six league games.
- Each of Bradford's last six league games have gone under 2.5 goals.
- City have kept a clean sheet in three of their last four games.
Cheltenham v Barnet
- Cheltenham have conceded exactly four goals in their last two league games after keeping clean sheets in each of the previous three matches.
- The Bees have lost only one of their last seven league games but are bottom of the table.
- Cheltenham's Chris Zebroski has scored in three of his last five appearances.
Dag & Red v Fleetwood
- Dagenham have mustered a total of 10 goals in their last three league games.
- Dwight Gayle has scored three goals in his last two appearances for the Daggers.
- Fleetwood have scored exactly two goals in four of their last five League Two away games.
Exeter v Rotherham
- Exeter have only lost one of their last six meeting with Rotherham, though that was a 5-0 reverse.
- Exeter have taken 10 points from their last four games after picking up only one in the five games before that.
- Rotherham have leaked 10 goals in their last three games after conceding only six in their previous eight matches.
- The Millers have won only once on the road this season.
Morecambe v AFC Wimbledon
- Morecambe have collected only four points from their last six league games.
- The Shrimps have conceded only one goal in their last five home games.
- The Dons have only lost one of their last four away games.
- No team has been involved in more goalless draws than Morecambe (3) this season.
Oxford Utd v Northampton
- None of the last 20 meetings between Oxford and Northampton have ended as draws (all comps).
- There have been five home wins in the last six meetings between the U's and the Cobblers.
- Over the past six games Northampton are the form team in the division, taking 13 points in that spell.
- Oxford's Tom Craddock has scored six goals in his last three home appearances in League Two.
Plymouth v Chesterfield
- The last meeting between Plymouth and Chesterfield ended 7-0 to the Pilgrims in Jan 2004 and is the most recent occasion of them scoring 7+ goals in a league game.
- It is also the most recent occasion of Chesterfield conceding seven or more goals in a league game.
- Argyle have taken fewer points over the past six games than any other team in League Two.
- Chesterfield have failed to score in three of their last four away games.
Southend v Rochdale
- Southend have lost only one of their last 12 meetings with Rochdale in all competitions.
- Southend have gone three hours and three minutes since conceding a league goal at home.
- The Shrimpers have scored exactly four goals in each of their last two league games.
- Dale have scored exactly two goals in their last three league games.
- Rochdale's Robert Grant has scored eight goals in his last 11 league appearances, including each of the last three.
Wycombe v Burton Albion
- Wycombe have won only one home game this season, only Aldershot have as few as this.
- Wycombe have won both of their Football League games against Burton, scoring four goals in the previous match at Adams Park.
- Wanderers midfielder Stuart Lewis scored a brace in that 4-1 win v Burton in Feb 2011. He has only scored one league goal since.
- Joel Grant has scored Wycombe's last two goals at home.
- Albion have lost two of their last three games.
York v Torquay
- Torquay have lost only one of their last nine games against York (all competitions).
- York have lost only one of their last eight league games, but five of those matches have been drawn.
- The Gulls have scored a total of only two goals in their last four league games.
- The only League Two side to have drawn more away games than Torquay this season (4) are hosts York (5).