League 2 Opta Facts - 4 February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Shrewsbury v Port Vale
- Vale are unbeaten in three trips to New Meadow so far, winning twice and drawing the other.
- Lionel Ainsworth has netted in the last two clashes between the Shrews and Port Vale.
- Shrewsbury are the only League Two side yet to lose at home this campaign.
- The Shrews have netted more goals in the closing 15 minutes than any other team in League Two this term.
- None of Port Vale's last nine league games have ended in draws (five wins, four defeats).
Aldershot v Bristol Rovers
- There have only been six goals scored in the last five clashes between Aldershot and Bristol Rovers in all competitions.
- The Pirates are unbeaten in two trips to the Recreation Ground, but haven't played away at Aldershot in the Football League since January 1989 (3-1 win).
- Aldershot have failed to score in each of their last three home league games.
- The Shots have scored a higher percentage of first-half goals (62%) than any other team in the bottom tier in 2011/12.
- The Pirates have been shown a league-high 57 yellow cards this campaign.
Bradford v Crawley Town
- Crawley's 3-1 win over the Bantams earlier this season was the first ever meeting between these sides.
- The Red Devils are unbeaten in nine league games on the road, the longest current run of its kind in the division.
- Crawley have drawn each of their last three league games, no team have drawn their last four on the road.
- The Red Devils have scored more goals in the opening 15 minutes (nine) than any other side in League Two.
- The Bantams have only taken two points from the last 12 available in League Two.
Cheltenham v AFC Wimbledon
- Wimbledon's 4-1 victory over Cheltenham earlier this season was the first ever meeting between these sides.
- The Robins have netted in each of their last 10 league games, the longest current run of its kind in the division.
- Wimbledon have gone 12 league games without a clean sheet, Northampton (20) are the only League Two team who have been waiting longer for a shutout.
- Wimbledon have gained more points from losing positions than any other League Two side this season (17).
- No team has picked up more points from their last 10 games in League Two than Cheltenham this season (23).
Crewe v Accrington Stanley
- There have been 58 goals scored in the last 13 clashes between Crewe and Accrington, an average of 4.5 goals per game.
- Byron Moore has netted on his last two starts against Stanley for the Railwaymen.
- Accrington are unbeaten in seven away league games, winning three and drawing four.
- Stanley have the lowest respective top scorer in League Two this season (Amond and Long (four goals)).
- Stanley have conceded a higher percentage of first-half goals than any other League Two side this term (69%).
Gillingham v Hereford
- Gillingham won the reverse fixture between these sides 6-1, the joint-biggest away win in League Two all season.
- Only two League Two sides have had five different individual goalscorers in a single game this season, and one of them was Gillingham at Hereford in September (the other was Shrewsbury at Northampton (7-2)).
- Before Gillingham's 6-1 win at Edgar Street in September, the last six clashes between these sides had seen just three goals scored in total.
- No team have recouped fewer points from losing positions than Hereford this season (two).
- Gillingham's Charlie Lee has picked up more yellow cards than any other player in League Two this term (10).
Morecambe v Dag & Red
- Morecambe are unbeaten in four regular league meetings with the Daggers, though did lose a League Two playoff semi-final in that period.
- The Shrimps have won eight and lost just one of their last 10 home meetings with Dagenham in all competitions.
- Dagenham are without a win in 11 on the road and have also conceded in each of their last 11 away league games.
- The Shrimps have conceded the lowest percentage of goals in the opening 15 minutes in League Two this term (3%) but the highest proportion in the closing quarter-hour (35%).
- Morecambe have only won one of their last 11 league games, and have won none of their last six at home.
Northampton v Macclesfield
- The Silkmen have won their last three league meetings with the Cobblers.
- Young midfielder Colin Daniel has netted in each of the last two meetings between Northampton and Macclesfield.
- Macclesfield have lost their last six league games away from Moss Rose.
- The Cobblers, meanwhile, have lost their last four league games at the Sixfields Stadium.
- It has been 20 league games since Northampton managed a clean sheet, with their last home shutout coming back in September at Wimbledon.
- Macclesfield are one of two teams in League Two yet to draw an away league game this term.
Oxford Utd v Barnet
- Barnet have never beaten Oxford in five previous league meetings, losing three and drawing two.
- James Constable has scored three goals in the last three clashes between the U's and the Bees combined.
- Barnet have won their last four league games, they haven't won five on the bounce all season.
- The Bees have netted the lowest proportion of goals in the opening 15 minutes this season (6%).
- Oxford have drawn four of their last six league games, winning one and losing the other.
Plymouth v Southend
- Only one of the last nine clashes between Plymouth and Southend has seen the away side win.
- The Pilgrims themselves are unbeaten in four against Southend at Home Park, last tasting home defeat to the Shrimpers in December 1999.
- Southend are one of two League Two teams yet to draw an away game this season.
- Argyle have shipped 78% of their goals conceded in the second-half this season, a league-high.
- The Pilgrims have only kept one clean sheet in their last 18 league games.
Rotherham v Torquay
- The Millers are unbeaten in four home clashes with Torquay, winning two and drawing two.
- Overall, only one of the last nine clashes between the Millers and the Gulls has seen the away side claim the victory.
- Torquay have won their last five league games.
- The Millers have scored the lowest proportion of goals in the closing 15 minutes this League Two campaign (11%).
- Rotherham have been shown just 24 yellow cards all campaign, a league-low.
Swindon v Burton Albion
- Burton's 2-0 victory over Swindon in September was the first ever Football League clash between these sides.
- Swindon have won their last four league games at the County Ground and are unbeaten in 10.
- Burton are without a win in six, the longest run of its kind in the fourth tier.
- The Robins have kept six successive clean sheets at home in the league.
- The Brewers have gone 11 league games without a clean sheet.