League 2 Opta Facts - 5 April
Carlisle v Hartlepool
- Carlisle are unbeaten in the last five encounters against Hartlepool (W4 D1), netting exactly three times in the four most recent fixtures.
- After drawing blanks twice, Pool have scored five goals in the last two meetings with the Cumbrians, although they have failed to gain a victory.
- The Cumbrians have found the net in 13 of their last 14 home league games.
- Pools are unbeaten in seven league games (W5 D2), conceding just three goals in that run.
Dag & Red v Morecambe
- This is will be the fourth meeting in all competitions between these two sides this season, with a victory each and a draw.
- Morecambe are undefeated in six visits to Dagenham in the league (W4 D2).
- The Daggers have won just one of their last 19 home league games (D5 L13).
- The Shrimps have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 16 league games - the longest current run in the top four tiers.
Stevenage v Yeovil
- Stevenage have lost one of the five Football League encounters against Yeovil (W2 D2).
- However, Yeovil are unbeaten in three meetings in all competitions against the Boro (W2 D1)
- The Boro have lost their last three home games. They've not lost four in a row at home since August 2013.
- The Glovers have kept a clean sheet in seven of their last eight league games.