League 2 Opta Facts - 6-7 January
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Burton Albion v Accrington Stanley
- Accrington overturned a 1-0 deficit to beat Burton 2-1 earlier this campaign, and also came back from behind to take a point at the home of the Brewers last term.
- Stanley have won seven and lost just one of their last 12 league clashes with Burton.
- Burton have only kept one clean sheet in their last 12 league games.
- Accrington have netted a higher percentage of their goals in the final 15 minutes (34%) than any other fourth tier side.
- The Brewers have recouped the joint-most points from losing positions (13) in League Two this campaign.
Aldershot v Oxford Utd
- Three of the last four clashes between the Shots and the U's have ended in away wins, with the other ending in a draw.
- After a run of nine trips to the home of Aldershot without a win, Oxford have won their last two games at the Recreation Ground 2-1 (all competitions).
- The Shots have failed to score a first-half goal in each of their last seven league games, though they have only netted two after the break.
- Aldershot have netted a higher percentage of goals in the first-half (63%) than any other team in League Two this term.
- Oxford are unbeaten in five league games, winning two, drawing three and conceding just one goal.
Crewe v Plymouth
- Neither side has ever won both clashes in a particular season between Crewe and Plymouth (Crewe won the first meeting this season 1-0).
- Only one of the last nine encounters between the Railwaymen and the Pilgrims has ended in a draw.
- The Pilgrims have conceded a league-high 82% of their goals in the second half this term.
- Crewe have only mustered one clean sheet from their last nine league games.
- Plymouth have both scored and conceded in nine of their last 10 league games, although the other one finished 0-0 (v Aldershot).
Morecambe v Northampton
- The five previous Football League clashes between Morecambe and Northampton have seen a total of 19 goals netted.
- Three of the five league meetings between the Shrimps and the Cobblers, including this season's reverse fixture, have been won by the visiting side.
- Morecambe have conceded the lowest percentage of goals in the opening 15 minutes (4%) but the highest in the closing 15 minutes (36%) this campaign.
- The Shrimps have lost more points from winning positions (17) than any other side in League Two.
Southend v Port Vale
- Both sides have scored in the last eight meetings between Southend and Vale.
- Port Vale are unbeaten in four trips to Roots Hall, winning two and drawing two.
- After three consecutive wins, Port Vale have now lost their last two games 1-2.
- Southend are without a win in three at Roots Hall, drawing two and losing one.
- The Shrimpers have gone seven games without a clean sheet in league competition.