League 2 Opta Facts - 9-10 December
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Torquay v Barnet
- None of the last six clashes between the Gulls and the Bees have ended in home wins, with the away side winning three and three ending 1-1.
- Torquay have only won once in 12 home league games against Barnet.
- Izale McLeod has scored five goals in his last four league appearances for Barnet.
- The Gulls have found the net in all 10 home league games this campaign.
- Barnet have managed just one clean sheet in their last 11 league games.
AFC Wimbledon v Accrington Stanley
- This will be the first Football League meeting between AFC Wimbledon and Accrington Stanley.
- Stanley have scored a league-high 45% of their goals in the closing 15 minutes and 75% of their goals in the second-half.
- On the other hand, Stanley have conceded a league-high 78% of their goals before the half-time break.
- AFC Wimbledon have now gone seven league games without a win.
- The Dons have also taken just two points from the last 12 available at home.
Aldershot v Shrewsbury
- Shrewsbury have failed to win any of their last 11 trips to Aldershot in all competitions, not tasting victory there since December 1957.
- The Shots have kept three consecutive home clean sheets against the Shrews, winning two of those games and drawing the other 0-0.
- Shrewsbury have netted a league-high 11 goals in the closing 15 minutes this season.
- None of Aldershot's last 12 league games have ended in draws.
- Shrewsbury have kept four clean sheets in their last five league games.
- Mark Wright has scored three goals in his last two league games for Shrewsbury.
Bradford v Plymouth
- This is the first time these sides have been in the same division since 1994/95. In that campaign, Bradford defeated the Pilgrims home and away.
- In the last two campaigns Bradford and Plymouth have been in the same division, the first game has ended 5-1 to the away team.
- Simon Walton has netted in five of the last seven league games Plymouth have scored in, though four of his five goals have come from the penalty spot.
- Plymouth have conceded just six goals in the first-half this season (only two teams have conceded fewer) but have shipped a league-high 32 goals after the break.
Bristol Rovers v Swindon
- The Pirates have won three of their last four clashes with Swindon.
- Only one of the last 10 meetings between Bristol Rovers and Swindon has ended in a draw.
- The Robins have now gone eight league games since their last defeat.
- Swindon have the best defensive record in League Two having shipped just 16 goals so far.
- The Pirates have alternated between victory and defeat in their last five league games at the Memorial Stadium. For this to continue, they must win against Swindon.
Cheltenham v Southend
- The away side was 2-0 up within 15 minutes in both clashes between the Robins and the Shrimpers last season.
- Southend are unbeaten in seven trips to Whaddon Road in all competitions.
- The Shrimpers have taken more points from their last six games (16) than any other League Two side.
- Cheltenham are the only League Two side to have won their last four league games.
- Southend, however, have won their last five on the road.
Crawley Town v Burton Albion
- None of the last 13 league games (all outside the Football League) between Crawley and Burton have ended in away wins.
- Tyrone Barnett has netted three goals in his last two league games for the Red Devils.
- The Brewers have won their last three league games, they haven't won four on the bounce all season.
- Crawley are unbeaten in 11 league games.
- Crawley have scored more goals in the opening 15 minutes than any other League Two team this season (eight).
Dag & Red v Port Vale
- Both previous clashes between Dagenham and Port Vale at the home of the Daggers have ended 1-1.
- Indeed, the away side has netted exactly once in all four previous meetings between Dagenham and Vale.
- Dagenham are the only team in League Two to have lost each of their last six league games.
- Vale have failed to score in their last three league games.
- The Stoke based side have netted a league-high 66% of their goals before the half-time break.
Hereford v Rotherham
- Only one of the past eight meetings between Hereford and Rotherham has seen over 2.5 goals, with six of them seeing just one goal or fewer.
- The respective away side has only scored four goals in the last 11 clashes between the Bulls and the Millers combined, and hasn't scored more than once in a game since September 1977.
- Lewis Grabban has scored seven goals in Rotherham's last eight games in all competitions.
- The Millers have lost more points from winning positions on the road (nine) than any other League Two side in 2011/12.
- Hereford have lost three and drawn one of their last four league games.
Macclesfield v Gillingham
- Both meetings between the Silkmen and the Gills last season ended 4-2 to the away team.
- Gillingham have won two of their three previous trips to Moss Rose.
- The Gills haven't managed a clean sheet on the road all season.
- Macclesfield have scored exactly once in five of their last seven league games, failing to find the net in the other two in this run.
- The Silkmen have only conceded more than twice in one of their 19 league games this season (0-3 v Torquay in September).
Morecambe v Oxford Utd
- None of the four previous league clashes between the Shrimps and the U's have seen both sides net.
- James Constable netted a hat-trick for Oxford at home to Morecambe last season.
- Morecambe have conceded a league-high 43% of their goals in the closing 15 minutes, but a league-low of just 5% in the opening 15 minutes.
- The Shrimps have lost a league-high 15 points from winning positions this term.
- The U's have lost their last three away league games, conceding seven and netting just two.
Northampton v Crewe
- The last six meetings between the Cobblers and the Railwaymen have seen 29 goals scored, an average of nearly five per game.
- Adebayo Akinfenwa has netted four goals in the last six meetings between Northampton and Crewe.
- Akinfenwa has netted in his last two league games for the Cobblers.
- Northampton have conceded 21 goals in their last six league games - a League Two-high.
- Crewe have won three of their last four away league games, losing the other 1-3 at Aldershot.