League 2 Opta Facts - Boxing Day
Dagenham & Redbridge v Southend United
- Since winning promotion to the Football League, Dagenham have won two and lost two of their games on December 26th.
- Southend have won five and lost none of their previous seven meetings with Dagenham in all competitions.
- Britt Assombalonga has scored three goals in his last two games against Dagenham.
- Southend are unbeaten in nine; the longest current unbeaten run in League Two.
Gillingham v Barnet
- Gillingham are unbeaten in three league matches against Barnet (W2 D1).
- The last three games between the two have finished with 3-1 scorelines (all competitions).
- Barnet have failed to score in each of their last two away games.
- Gillingham have won three and lost just one of their last eight games.
Plymouth Argyle v Torquay United
- Torquay have won two and lost none of their last four league clashes with Plymouth.
- Three of the last five league games between the two at Home Park have ended as draws (one win each).
- Plymouth have lost six of their last 10 games (W1 D3), although they are unbeaten in three (W1 D2).
- Torquay have lost four of their last six away games in the league (W1 D1).
AFC Wimbledon v Northampton Town
- Northampton have won all three previous meetings between the two teams, scoring six goals and conceding none.
- AFC Wimbledon have won none of their last four home games (D1 L3).
- Northampton have won one and lost three of their last seven league matches.
- The Dons have kept just one clean sheet in their last 14 fixtures.
Aldershot Town v Bristol Rovers
- Aldershot are unbeaten in their last three league encounters with Bristol Rovers (W2 D1).
- Alex Rodman has scored for Aldershot in each of his last two appearances against Rovers.
- Bristol Rovers have picked up just four points from their last 10 games; fewer than any other side in the division.
- Aldershot have lost five of their last seven home games (W1 D1).
Bradford City v Accrington Stanley
- Stanley have won three and lost none of their last eight league matches with Bradford City.
- Each of the last three games between Bradford and Accrington have seen goals scored in the final 15 minutes of the match.
- Bradford are unbeaten in four (W2 D2) and have lost only one of their last seven (W3 D3).
- Stanley have lost just one of their last four away games in the league (W1 D2).
Burton Albion v Rochdale
- Burton have won each of their three league clashes with Rochdale.
- Only Torquay (1) have lost fewer home games this season than Burton (2).
- Rochdale have lost four of their last five league games, but did win in their last game versus Cheltenham (4-1).
- Albion have scored just four goals in their last six league matches.
Cheltenham v Wycombe Wanderers
- Wycombe have won two and draw two of their last four matches with Cheltenham (including play-offs).
- No side have picked up more points at home (23) this season than Cheltenham.
- Wycombe Wanderers have won four and lost none of their last five league games.
- Both teams have scored in five of the last six games featuring Cheltenham.
Chesterfield v York City
- Chesterfield have won eight and lost none of their last 13 league matches against York City.
- York have scored at least twice in four of their last five league games.
- No team have drawn more games than York City this season in League Two (9).
- Chesterfield's 3-0 defeat to Southend ended a five match unbeaten run (W4 D1).
Exeter City v Oxford United
- Oxford haven't beaten Exeter in the Football League since November 1981. In that run, they have lost five and drawn five.
- Oxford United haven't keep a clean sheet in an away league games this season since their opening day win over Bristol Rovers. They have conceded 23 in 10 away trips since then.
- There have been red cards shown in each of Exeter's last three league games.
- Oxford have won just one of their last seven league games (W1 D4 L2) although they are unbeaten in their last four (W1 D3).
Fleetwood Town v Morecambe
- Fleetwood's 4-0 win over Morecambe earlier in the season was their first ever meeting.
- Morecambe have lost six of their last nine games on the road; winning just one.
- No team have drawn more games than Fleetwood this season in League Two (9).
- Five of Morecambe's last six games have seen at least three goals scored in total.
Rotherham v Port Vale
- Port Vale have won all of the last four clashes between Rotherham and them.
- Port Vale have won just one of their last five games on the road (W1 D3 L1).
- Rotherham have kept nine clean sheets this season. No League Two side have more.
- Port Vale's matches this season have produced 69 goals - only Rochdale's (75) have produced more.